z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:03 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Congratulations Lady @LJF and Knight Alice (@AliceinBluue)
For both of you, the badge of Knighthood has been granted and you are ready to continue on with the next parts of your quest. It may have seemed like a long road so far, but the adventure is just beginning.
Next in line, in just 5 more reviews, it will be time to earn a Sword.

Review Day continues. Good luck to everyone with their conquests in the Green Room.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:17 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

I stumble forth before you to retrieve myself a sword!
stay off the faerie paths

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:24 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Lieutenant Commander Lumi backflipped off the balcony of the great hall, landing on one knee before Knight @Lareine. As the dust from his landing settled, trumpets and tubas began alarming in a strange melody that he was in need of a sword.

"O KNIGHT!" called he in a grand drama, "Thy deeds art true and thy heart art shimmering likened to thy morning sun!"

@LadyLizz threw a plastic knife at him, then again for good measure. It was their agreed-upon way of saying "Shut thy mouth."

"Fresh from our smithy, I deliver thee thy sword, that thou may travel into yonder woodland greens and slay more foes!"

Knight Lareine received The True Sword.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:17 pm
TheBlueCat says...

After accidentally falling asleep in the green room and then getting smothered by homework on her way to fight more beasts, Knight Cat finds her way back to the great hall, clutching her log of slain beasts. A few loose papers of homework still stick to her.

"I have come to claim my horse!" Knight Cat exclaimed. She heard a muttered took long enough from a knight behind her, but she had to agree there. She glanced at some writing scribbled on the back of her hand. "And I'll name it Starsong."

As she walks over to some comfy looking chairs to rest for hopefully not too long, she drops a small note on the desk of one of the head knights.
Spoiler! :
Somehow the badge bestowing my sword has gone missing. I have all the rest from knighthood to my helmet but the sword one is missing. But then again I've been having a few troubles getting all the badges I should be getting. But it's not that big of a deal honestly but it would be nice to have it c:
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

766 Reviews

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:15 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Welcome back Knight Cat (@TheBlueCat)!
I have examined the records concerning your SWORD, and somehow the ARMORY, failed to deliver it to you.
It has been sent now.
There will be a horse waiting for you in the STABLES. That name is wonderful and we'll have a name plate made up immediately.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:47 pm
View Likes
AliceinBluue says...

Knight Alice steps forwards, only a few short days separating her from her squire-ship. She throws her shoulders back before raising her voice over the din of the Great Hall.

"I have come to claim my sword!"
Last edited by AliceinBluue on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:36 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

Knight Kanome has slain many demons to get this far. Her achievements have lead her to retrieve her Coat of Arms!
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:36 am
View Likes
Nobunaga says...

/kneels/

Milord, I have fought through many dungeons to make it this far. I've come to humbly request my Coat of Arms.

The Log of Knight Nobunaga
"Be the butthole" - Lareine, 2018

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:04 am
View Likes
manilla says...

I wish to become a Knight!
-Manilla
Pronouns: she/they

From the wild manila folder of YWS's office.

When the last tree has fallen
And the rivers are poisoned
You cannot eat money

I do reviews: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=108365

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:36 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

THE COMMANDER struts into the Great Hall carrying a stack of badge request forms, only to find @LadyLizz and Knight @Lumi, preparing to award those very badges.
In the background, Thank God I'm a Country Boy played and Knight @Kyllorac, leaned over to turn down the record player, only to be met with a glare from the Lady.

He cleared his voice and looked to @manilla, saying,
"From this day forth, until you have slain 10 Green Room Beasts, you shall be known as Squire @manilla."
Then came the motion for a set of Training Blades, which the Lady had already delivered. She had also handed the young Squire a page with the recommended format:
Code: Select all
[b]For Knighthood[/b]

"Sir, I have already briefed this candidate in a private drawing room, perhaps you should get along with this ceremony."
"Of course, you'll see that they have proper guidance?"
"When have I not you-"
A pupper wearing a red feather in his cap barked at that moment.

"Next in line, I see both Knight @Kanome and Knight @Nobunaga, who both wish to collect their Coat of Arms. These awards shall be granted and good luck to you both as you continue in your quests."

He unrolled the scroll the rest of the way to find that Knight Alice (@AliceinBluue), was seeking a SWORD, to get some more efficient slaying done.
"The ARMORY will have one delivered to you by tonight, so that you can get along with your quest."

The Knights and Squire bowed to the Commander and to the Knight Council standing on the platform, who soon returned to their joyous listening, drinking of carbonated beverages and the act of consuming junk food.
Just another night in the Knights of the Green Room Great Hall.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

done did it

The Knighttable Log
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:43 am
Clairia says...

i wish to become a knight!
"If you have
a painting in you, paint.
Just create it.
Banish doubt and fear
and step out of your own way.
Write if you're a writer.
Do what you were born to do.
--Toni Sorenson

119 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:12 am
View Likes
Clairia says...

i have completed my ten reviews and i think i'm a knight now?
"If you have
Just create it.
Banish doubt and fear
--Toni Sorenson

119 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:28 am
Clairia says...

Am I required to receive a knight badge before I can continue on my quest for a sword? Because I'm afraid I've already started...
"If you have
Just create it.
Banish doubt and fear
--Toni Sorenson

766 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:27 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Greetings Squires KNIGHTS @Hattable and @londone.

Knight @Hattable we recognize that your journey to KNIGHTHOOD has been a long and tumultuous one. Those Green Room Beasts, sure are a pain in the rear end.
Thank you for bringing forth your log as proof of the honor I now bestow upon you.

And to Knight @Londone, my apologies for there being confusion over the advancement of your quests. It sometimes takes a bit for the Record Keepers to get around to the Great Hall.
As soon as you have posted your current accomplishment here, continue going forth on your mission and the badges will eventually be awarded.
We never got to give you this set of Training Blades either, so use them now until you complete the quest for your other weaponry.

*takes sword off velvet pillow*

In the name of our Yewis Crown and the Green Room Kingdom that you have sworn to protect, you are both now KNIGHTS.
Go forth and clear the Green Room!
Huzzah!

Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)