Let's get started. I just post the links one by one in here, correct?
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Ah oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the king, “Casse-toi!” Who's the best? C’est moi!
Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do. — Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content