I’ve chosen not to be free
As to head start the process of building

All over again
Over and all again

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 am
killkrusha69 says...

First of all its too short so it feels as you just began reading a book you been waiting for and it is only 3 pages long...
In good lyrics, writers usually use a rhythm or beat in their lyrics by making the rhyming scheme.
You did had the writing scheme but some of the lines looked liked "forced witting" so it didn’t sound that good. Some lines were also too short or too long which would ruin the rhythm. When you write a poem try to use the most simple beat and read through your lyrics (usually well formed lyrics can bend to many simple beats).

Also what I did not like about these lyrics was that they were cliché a bit. I mean how many songs have you heard about how some one you are in love with is causing you pain, yet no matter how bad you feel, you still love her. So please be a bit more creative on your next lyrics.

Also:
Because I’m afraid to be alone

I think it be better if you take because away.

Your writing was still good how ever. You described the feelings, very well.
Anyways keep on writing and I hope this helped you.
"I like turtles"

155 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 155
Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 pm
Arcticus says...

I'm not sure if the syllables are balanced. If its suppossed to be a song I would suggest that you check the rhyming scheme...
You either worship something higher than yourself or end up worshiping yourself

Naturally Tipsy ©

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 am
Amberchelli says...

hmm… i am confused as to who the she is, in this poem, maybe its just me, seeming as it is 2 am, but i do like this, you have a theme with all your lyrics, they all come together, in a weird puzzle kind of way, but its a good thing ;D
**Lifes not about playing it safe, its about taking risks, because you never know what you'll find, and living every day to the fullest, because it will never be repeated**

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm
Desire says...

I like the story in here :) I was a bit confused in the beginning but I think it's about a girl who gets attacked by her mom because her mom's ill. She gets hurt but hides that it was her mom's fault because she loves her? haha ok I'm not feeling well so forgive me if I didn't quite follow that and correct me as well please :) I agree with the other reviewer's though, you should maybe change your words a bit to create a better flow... it will sound better when you put a melody to your lyrics and sing your song :) xxx
"Trust in yourself and you are doomed to disappointment... but trust in God , and you are never to be confounded in time or eternity." - Anonymous

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 am
paintingtherain97 says...

This isn't bad. The syllabic content is a bit unbalanced, and the story is a little bit labyrinthe. Other than that, though, it's clever and original and just really unique. I think if you tweak it here and there and make the message a little more clear, maybe just add some length while you're at it. I liked it, though. Keep it up.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier