z

Young Writers Society

Tuesday [Supernatural cover of Rebecca Black]

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun May 29, 2011 1:39 am
SisterItaly says...

Dems, have I ever told you I love you? Ya, I love you. (And I think you're obsession is starting to get worrying xD)
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 am
Djinn says...

hillarious. The only thing is that that song will be stuck in my head for DAYS NOW. thanks. thanks alot. really appreciate it. (i hope you've realized by now that that was totally sarcastic.)
you wanna know what wasn't sacrastic? my review. that really was hillarious. great parody by the way. artfully done. great finness. (if that's how you spell it?)
well, i have to go to bed now...my head's about to explode. just wanted to tell ya before i die to go to sleep, great song thingy parody of horrible song making it tollerable. kind of. well....i think that might just be streaching it. funny. i'm about to die from laughing. don't let the periods and short senteces fool you. i'm just ungodly tired. so, i should probably shut up now. well, good night. or good morning. or good tea time. i dont know. perhaps it's good lunch?
i guess i'll just say good day. or night.

good life. bye.
~When life hands you lemons, make grape juice and have everyone wonder how you did it!

~Taking imagination to a whole new level

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon May 30, 2011 9:59 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I barely even know what Supernatural is but this made me laugh:

in no way am I trying to take credit for her original song, because seriously, who would do that?

and it wasn't even part of the actual piece. [/helpful]

xD
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm
Snoink says...

Ceres! :D

First of all, I am glad you spent weeks and weeks perfecting this perfection of perfect perfectly serious work. Not many people strive for this level of quality, so I am glad to see it here! This is yet one more reason why I am creating a Ceres theme club. ;)

I don't really know about Supernatural at all (yeah, I know, I suck), but I've seen pictures of Dean (squeeeee!) so the fact that you have him dying and then the words "Noooo" pop up is very apt and I agree whole-heartedly. Also, I have to wonder... do they eat breakfast all the time? It sounded like there was a lot of breakfast eating in this song, which was kind of funny (in both respects of the word "funny") with all the killing involved. XD

Anyway, I just want you to know that these lyrics are soooo much better than Rebecca Black's original lyrics. So, I am pretty sure that she should fire her current song writers and hire you on instead.

Also, I am the 42nd person to like this work. I am not sure what this means, exactly, but I am sure it means something.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Tue May 31, 2011 3:30 pm
Vanadis says...

Hi!

For the record, it's hilarious even if you don't get it. I'm not even sure I'd think it was this funny if I got it. The mental images! Egads, the mental images. They make me snarf soda.

Sorry, I don't really have anything worthwhile to say. Just saying that it was really funny and I'm glad I read it anyway. Though, it did get me wondering how many times you had to subject yourself to that song to get the verses right... if it was more than once, deepest sympathies. XD

Nice job!
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci