15 Word Story Contest!

44 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5808
Reviews 48
In the beginning three friends dreamed the world. By the end they were just sad.
:shock:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
A gray girl wishes upon the rainbow for fairy wings. Time to touch blue skies.
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 575
Reviews 212
I entered the old cavern, and everything brought back memories...of when I was alive.
I'm winning at life!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 575
Reviews 212
No one believed the secret that the stars kept-that the world should not exist.
I'm winning at life!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 575
Reviews 212
I will live, I will die, then I will live again, on my own wings.
I'm winning at life!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 575
Reviews 212
It took me much heartbreak and sacrifice, but in the end I got my collage degree.
I'm winning at life!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 575
Reviews 212
In the beginning the world was a dream. By the end it was a nightmare.
I'm winning at life!




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 100
Reviews 13
A Tree. A Knight. Pleasant memories, armored soul. A Beast. Misery made to break them.
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet.
(they/them)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 104
Reviews 6
A sunlit day. A starry night. A winsome dream. And a heartbroken lord.
The Lord Of Stars




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
He silenced her with a knife, but her novel became a best-seller. He died forgotten.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
The ghosts go this way and that, in the prison, flying through people, spreading gloom.
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 31988
Reviews 417
He wanted them to learn the trick of playing dead and not the permanent state.
name: keystrings/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs


novel: flash forward




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 15630
Reviews 364
Hush little baby, don’t say a word. Mama’s gonna protect you from the man downstairs.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9
Reviews 70
A bright young thing, with eyes shining like diamonds. Nothing will ever stop her dreams.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 575
Reviews 212
She was told she only had one day to live. If only she'd been wiser.
I'm winning at life!



i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist