z

Young Writers Society

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:55 pm
Zion says...

1. JAck I soooo know that you edited our posts. :roll: Is that the betsyou can do? :roll:
Aniar, dear, I come from a comunist family (ouch) It does matter who leads us. Have you ever heard of Imperial Glory? (Not the game) Am that kind a guy. I want power, I want domination, it is time our great dynasty takes hold of this majestic place, and all those who stands in my way shall be...*imperial music strats playing*...destroyed, one by one, the kingdoms of Men shall fall in the shadow of my leadership that is of course if they oppose us. Join me Aniar let us share the the thrones of this world. Let us bring holy justice to these blind drones. Join me!

(wow im proud of myself! :D)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:08 pm
Nai says...

:x NEVER!!!

I am the Bringer of the Light ,
The Protector of the Weak,
The Light from the Shadow.

I will not join your dark dreams while a bright one shines in mine.

Goodbye Arvy

::defeats Arvy in epic sword battle:: O:) \:D/

Still bored by the way, don't ask. lol
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:09 pm
Firestarter says...

I should rule cos I'm from Britain.

43 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:59 am
Nai says...

I should rule because Firestarter is from Britan.
Last edited by Nai on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:10 pm
Firestarter says...

Who's Firestarted?

Oh well, seeing as you weren't referring to me, I'm still winning.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:05 pm
ZZAP says...

:roll: Look at the fiddle that has become of my lovely thread... Too much to ask I say. *sits back with all the ladies to watch the clowns play checkers* *ZZAP whispers to all of the ladies, they all giggle and say, "Oh ZZAP, that was hilarious!" "You should be our leader!" But sorry ladies, I know how much you want me to be your leader, but I would not dare to ever lead such a talented group such as yourselves. *gestures to the ladies* I would be all BUT a leader if I chose this task, as you all are bright and beautiful women that would make me purr anyday. :wink: :hearts_eyes: *puff of blue smoke* *and the mysterious handsome man is gone* A sigh creeps from the group of women, and the sound of checkers being thrown is heard from the russle of clowns.

ZZ
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:58 pm
Firestarter says...

Clowns, where? *Sets fire to everything on sight*

Waaaait, was he taking the michael?

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Nai says...

I'm Leader.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

94 Reviews

Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:34 pm
Zion says...

Z, have you been chasing cars again? :? :P :D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

94 Reviews

Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:36 pm
Zion says...

I should rule because im macedonian, I have the blood of Alexander in me. 8-)

Immanuel Kant

43 Reviews

Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:12 pm
Nai says...

Bah Alexander...

I should rule because I already defeated you in an epic sword battle Arvy.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:02 pm
ZZAP says...

I would have won the title of the leader without a word, as I'm too modest and handsome, I thought I might be more of a distraction to the females than a leader. And I'm surpised none of the ladies have spoken up... *looks around* Oh, they're all gocking at me, no wonder. Stop it ladies, you make me blush. :oops: :hearts_eyes:

ZZ
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:04 am
Meshugenah says...

Crysi and Mesh *GAG* And I don't gock at anyone.

Crysi: Mesh is over here checking her messages.. ANYWAY.. Z, hon.. you wish. I mean, yes, you should be leader, but MODEST? I'm surprised at you. I thought you'd never lie to your adoring fans.. :roll:
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:08 am
Bobo says...

I should be leader because I have no freakin idea what the freak is freakin going on here. Freakin. Plus, I'm... um...

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:38 am
Nai says...

--not leader. (Muahahaha)

I'm leader.

WAIT!!

IDEA!!!

For the Poetry Pair Contest, which ever guy is ranked highest, he will be leader and have a fan club made after him IF he wants it.

Example: 1st Place: faith and Incandescense
2nd Place: niteowl and Meshalidar
3rd Place: KayJuran and nickelpickle

Brad would be leader but if he didn't want the Leader title he could pass it on to Mael if he wanted to, and Mael could do the same. (it can keep getting passed on until it reaches a guy who wants it)

Also, i'm just going by what the ladies said of a "guy" fanclub lol, if anyone wants to change it to "guy" OR "girl"or just "girl" ,speak up. And I also will personally make up the fan club for whoever wins because the descision was my idea. I also could be just talking out my ass because i'm bored, but it's up to everyone to actually make it another contest or not.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus