z

Young Writers Society

Hate You

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:00 am
Crysi says...

Ah, yes. That reminds me. The one person I TRULY hate - my ex. Well, I hate several of them. But I can never forgive him for taking away my ability to trust and love people freely.. for taking away my innocence.. *shudders*
Love and Light

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:50 am
Chanson says...

i mean, people i hate are like mass murderers and things, people who really disgust me. those are people who, if i saw, i would kill with my bare hands.

and anyone who ever, ever says or does anything against the people i truly love. for example, my little sister was being bullied last year and the teacher knew and din't say anything because my little sister is english (it's an italian school) and she doesn't like 'english' people. that is the kind of person that is so disgusting and sick that i cant even think about her. and this guy who screwed my best friend over......if i saw him i'd really hurt him. but it's not really hate, i just think he is a total dick.

but i dunno, i'm not a very hating person. i don't have enough energy. i'm usually having too much of a good time to hate anyone. except for probably myself.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:57 am
Shadow Knight says...

I don't hate anyone, not even my dad (real dad), I just strongly dislike him. So there is no one who I truly hate. (I'm not one of those people you hate am I Emz?)
Last edited by Shadow Knight on Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:44 pm
Darkmoon158 says...

I don't really HATE people but strongly, strongly, strongly dislike...notice my stronglies. Like one of my ex friends who used to talk about me to people in front of me and say she didn't. Then there are the ex boyfriends I'd rather not talk about. Teachers and parents don't bother me much. Oh, but one teacher definitly steamed me. Ms. Collins my 5th grade L.A. teacher. I tried so hard but could get nothing better than a C average in her class.
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:36 pm
Emma says...

Shadow Knight wrote:I don't hate anyone, not even my dad (real dad), I just strongly dislike him. So there is no one who I truly hate. (I'm not one of those people you hate am I Emz?)

Yeah! I hate your guts!! :evil: Nah, your my teddy.. I cant hate my teddy!

594 Reviews

Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:58 pm
Crysi says...

Right now, I hate "E". It's hard, because I still have feelings for him, but he's hurt me so much in the past two days that I just can't stand him.. I can't even look at him anymore.

I'm sitting with my feet up on the bench and my head in my knees, and he comes over and sits across from me and stares at me. I look up and smile, just because I can't look at a "friend" without smiling. Especially not the way he was staring at me. So he says, "Ok, you're ok," and gets up. Well I wasn't ok.. I was about to burst into tears. But he would never know that, would he? No. Instead, he comforts my friend who needs absolutely no comforting.

Grar.
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:09 pm
BlueStone says...

Crysi wrote:Right now, I hate "E". It's hard, because I still have feelings for him, but he's hurt me so much in the past two days that I just can't stand him.. I can't even look at him anymore.

I'm sitting with my feet up on the bench and my head in my knees, and he comes over and sits across from me and stares at me. I look up and smile, just because I can't look at a "friend" without smiling. Especially not the way he was staring at me. So he says, "Ok, you're ok," and gets up. Well I wasn't ok.. I was about to burst into tears. But he would never know that, would he? No. Instead, he comforts my friend who needs absolutely no comforting.

Grar.

Wow! A little open are we... I see that you are not okay. *sigh* Teenager relationships, they never last. You'll get over it, soon enough. It's like finding out that the person you like, doesn't like you, and ladeda. But aren't you glad you won' marry a guy that solves his problems by, "Oh, you're okay then."? Seems deep and well thought out ehh? No offense on this guy or anything.

I hate? I hate Arvy, because he always takes my tips on women and actually goes somewhere with them. *sigh* Yes, Arvy you're better than me in every way possible. Oh, and take your guns off the table, they're intimidating me... :wink:

~BS

594 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:21 am
Crysi says...

*blinks*

Did BS actually help me? And give me some advice that really did comfort me? Wow. What's the world coming to? :wink:

Lol thanks hon. You're right. Although I think what's bothering me the most is I feel like I'm losing a very good friend.. And I've liked him for quite a few years now, so it's hard to let go. But you're right. Thanks. :)

Haha, Arvy and BS will never settle their differences :wink:

Right now I hate my English project. Not my English teacher, but the project itself. I'm never gonna finish it.. Grar..
Love and Light

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:41 am
Elelel says...

I hate ... well I dislike quite a few people who have tormented me at school, but I wouldn't call it hate.

What I HATE is people who call me "NICE" as an insult. I just ... It just ... It REALLY gets to me, that's all. Like, really. I kind of go all cold and my hands even shake and it takes me a few days to get over it. But once someone has called me "NICE" as an insult (they have to mean it as an insult and mean it) then there is no sorry for them. Nothing on Earth or below it or even above it will ever make me forgive or talk to (or think of) them civily EVER again. No exceptions.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken