3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:44 pm
Snoink says...

*kills thread*

Now it is...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:06 pm
LamaLama says...

Snoink, you have just been detained by the Empire for unlawfull murder of a humorous thread. You are set to stand trial by an Imperial tribunal, at which point, you will be convicted of the crime, and will be forced to issue a formal appology, pay a fine, and some of your imperial powers will be revoked. You retain your rank as Secretary of Grammar, but I'm splitting your office and reducing your salary.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:11 pm
Snoink says...

BWHAHAHA! NO! I shall establish a constitution and kick off your confederation! Under what grounds? My own!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:17 pm
LamaLama says...

This is impossible. As we all know, resisting the Empire is a futile enterprise. You may try, but any efforts fail long before they even start. This has been seen time and time again, and yours is no different.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:00 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

*gunshots heard* snoink:"BWAHAHAHAH I HAVE ESCA--" BAM! pretty brain patterns on the wall.

The dark empire blames nordic council for this atrocity.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:15 pm
sabradan says...

Your Lordship,
Might I suggest, a shall we say....more effecient and severe punishment for the opposition? After all, nothing says "Obey Me" like a head on a Spike! I suggest we make an example of her...
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:43 pm
LamaLama says...

But then I would have to find a whole NEW Chief Secretary of Grammar. And no one cares about the job like our fair pig.

Put eh.... put someone else's head on a spike. I suggest using Denis Rodman's head. We won't miss him. He slept through the entire invasion of Russia.

Though the Dark Empire blamed the Nordic Council for the atrocity of murdering snoink's body double, the Empire saw right through that ruse, and are imposing heavy sanctions on the islandated empire.

Those underwater oil fields have been tapped and emptied by an Impirial oil company. Also, the Nordic Council said you guys look like jerks. ...:roll:

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:15 am
Snoink says...

Don't worry... I think I was brainwashed by a monkey and so now I'm compliant... @_@

Your empire is much too strong...

375 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:39 am

Nah they're still there, and as our usual response is "screw you, we do what we want"

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:59 am
LamaLama says...

The oil fields? No, they're gone. Every drop of oil has been removed.

And snoink, the Empire is just as strong as it needs to be.

375 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:38 am

what ever doesn't really matter. In 5 seconds the DARK empire will be no more. We will detonate all nukes we posess (millions). And create a giant crater in the pacific ocean dropping the sea level, and causing major earthquakes and typhoons. Also with a huge crater in the earth jet streams and ocean water flow has changed altering climate. also the explosion rocked the earth kicking it off 100 feet off of its original axis and rotation. The pacific ocean is mostly contaminated and any surrounding islands have been contaminated for the next 1 million years. Australia is gone, and I and all of her troops are making war with the world taking japan and half of east asia. A sea bombardment has taken place upon the UK and european coast, the subs are blockading the Americas.

We are doomed to fail but we will make the world remember.

(all actors and famous peoples *aka gods* have agreed to step down from this and let the empire destroy itself and help "cleanse" the world. So no actors participate in these battles)

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:06 am
LamaLama says...

In a whisp of a flash, the dark empire dissapears from history. All it was and ever would have been have been erased from the memory of time.

While its original plan to destroy the earth was carried out with great success, it has now, never happened. The leader, now not known to history as DQ, has been an imperial Attourny General for years.

The South Pacific Islands, including Australia and New Zealand were incorporated before the Invasion of Russia, and were used as a staging grounds for the entire Earth Campiaign.

What the Dark Empire once was, now never existed. There is no shard, no fraction, not even a hint of it left anywhere in any realm known to any intelligent species.

I told you we could do that.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:38 am
Sohini says...

hERE'S TO the Empire and Nodic Counail at peace!!

Urgent Attention required in nepal, Sir!

the statues i errected there, someone has chisled the noses and shaped them like apple-flavoured bananas!

the shame.

what do i do? do we have a new enemy?

i call my pet Phoniex (who's no longer in SriLanka) AbCdEfGhIjKlMnoPqRsTuVWxyZ-like it?
or should i call it Toodles (a keyboard friendly name)
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:13 pm
LamaLama says...

Um, I think Nepal is in Nordic territory. So not really. Nice work though.

375 Reviews

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:00 pm

HAH, thats what you think when in actual reality the dark empire took over the world and have placed all peoples in a form of the matrix. Then they were overthrown by machines and all humans not plugged in have been killed or are hunted down.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda