z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern [2]

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:50 pm
Shadeflame says...

Necromancer came over to @Shadeflame and @HarryHardy and his zombies formed a ring around them.

"Since they don't serve brains here, I was wondering if you two could donate a couple million nerve cells or more for my poor starving minions?" he asked innocently over the zombies' groans.

A couple million brain cells seems like a lot, not to mention after that you summoned a Great Wyrm Prismatic Dragon. @Nate would never give control of this place to you.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:28 pm
Necromancer14 says...

They could've just been memory nerve cells. Then you would've only gotten amnesia. (A million nerve cells isn't that much anyway. The average brain has about 100 BILLION cells.) So there. I'm sure @Nate agrees with me.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:03 pm
Shadeflame says...

Yes, but how would you have gotten them? Besides, you still haven't addressed the fact that after I calmly pointed out to you that I wasn't planning on donating any, you attacked me multiple time with your zombies, skeletons, and then a Great Wyrm Prismatic Dragon. I'm sure @Nate is disappointed in you.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

114 Reviews

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:21 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Yeah, after YOU attacked ME with a knife, when all I had done so far was ask. And @Nate obviously agrees with me.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:49 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No @Shadeflame only told you to back off with the knife. It was a righteous act of self defense because you threatened her. I'm sure @Nate agrees.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

41 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:39 am
Shadeflame says...

Exactly! I never attacked you, and I told you repeatedly that you should sit down and have food instead of attacking us, but did you listen? I'm pretty sure @Nate agrees with us.

4145 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:41 am
KateHardy says...

And to add to that we both paid for our food. When you finally got down to eat you didn't even bother to pay. That can't be good can it @Nate?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

41 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:46 am
Shadeflame says...

Nope, stealing never pays.

Spoiler! :
Actually, it sort of does, but at least I knew enough not to steal from here.

Seeee. @HarryHardy and I would be much better choices, right @Nate?

114 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:41 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Sure, you guys can run the tavern, I'm just saying I want to get all the money you make from selling drinks. c: That's reasonable, right @Nate?

4145 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:08 am
KateHardy says...

You think that is actually going to happen @Necromancer14 without you doing anything useful. Now if you clean the toilets...

Isn't that right @Nate?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

41 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:24 pm
Shadeflame says...

I vote yes for @HarryHardy's suggestion. You're outnumbered, @Necromancer14, and @Nate will probably agree with us too!

114 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:54 pm
Necromancer14 says...

*Summons a bunch of zombies*

"Hmm... Actually, it's about two dozen to two. These guys are all voting for my idea. Besides, I'm pretty sure @Nate would go for my idea as well."

4145 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:02 pm
KateHardy says...

And he does it again. No shame I guess.

What do you say @Shadeflame? Do we bother to do anything or just sit it out like civilized people?

Also do you really think that @Nate would support you after this?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

114 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:34 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"You know what... I actually can wash the toilets. Or should I say, my zombies can wash the toilets. There. The deal's made. I get all the money and my zombies can wash the toilets. I'm sure @Nate agrees."

41 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:50 pm
Shadeflame says...

I don't know @HarryHardy. I think @Nate will deal with this second rate magician. He repeatedly enslaves poor zombies, and then profits off their forced labor. If that isn't illegal, then I don't know what is.

If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver