YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:35 pm
Firestarter says...

I say we should integrate it...

Nah, factorising is cooler.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:37 pm
Ohio Impromptu says...

Terribly sorry, sir! I missed briefing due to suspected KGB involvement in the camp.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:12 am
sabradan says...

Inertia wrote:Lebensraum for all!

I shall commando-crawl in from the East after taking Vladivistok. Look for me in the foothills of the Ural Mountains on the 1st of November - I will have converted several Russians on my journey and they will be totally loyal to the cause.

Negative, Negative, Inertia. Negative. My paratroopers have already been dropped in the Urals, and on theryre way to Yekatarineburg, Orenburg, Samara, and Ufa and are prepared to take the cities and set to push eastward.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:31 am
LamaLama says...

Excellent. We cut them off from themselves, and force a surrender. The largest country in the world shall soon be mine. For extraordinary service, governorships are going to be made available for all those who served under the almost infinite empire.

Right now its just Dan, and inirta, kind of.
I've just recieved word that large portions of the western half are beginning to accept our presence. Vladivastok is friendly to our cause, because we're cool like that. As well as the provinces of Sakha and Amur.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:51 am
Snoink says...

Um... I think SPEW has just taken over China. O_o
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:27 am
LamaLama says...

I'll give you a jellybean shaped like a hearing aid for it.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:21 am
Sohini says...

Sir! My faithful Commander; KATAMENNON121 has a brilliant idea (as usual.)

He thinks it would be exceedingly wise of us if we build a TROJAN HORSE for Russia and AMBUSH St. Petersburg or Moscow like the Greeks…
I think you will surely approve this plan and so I’ve already built the horse.

Also, my trusted agent, Kat006 n’ ¾ will be in charge of the operation. By the way, she calls this Operation “TO RUSSIA WITH LOVE”.

Commander Lamalama, what do you think? Should we continue or fall back?

“ ….. Sir Nate! Sir Nate! Hail Sir Nate!
TO VOICTORY!!YWS arise and Awake!
Oink! Roar! Woof! Meow! Ook! And Hello!
March on; March to VICTORY!!!
March on; March on; make History……”

May we succeed!!

hey, sing along
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:29 am
Snoink says...

I say we make a Trojan Bunny!

*sings along*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:27 pm
LamaLama says...

Send it too Yatutsk, they've been acting fishy.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:16 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

Er, it wont let me load page one of this thread, so someone wanna tell me what's going on?
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

52 Reviews

Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:29 pm
LamaLama says...

We've invaded russia, and they are about to submit, fall in solder! You work for the empire now.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:57 pm
Bjorn says...

The Nordic Council, a collective of European states in a personal military, political, ideological, and economic alliance with each other, in conjunction with the worldwide network of members of the NSK join Mother Russia's struggle to repel the fanatical invaders; hordes of 'Young Writers', who seem to view Russia as a breeding ground for gramatacel errors. The commanding organ of these hordes seems to be a group that names itself 'SPEW', a group that opposes all grammatical errors, and seeing them as vile manifestations that need to be eradicated from the Earth!! A valiant cause, no doubt, but this unprovoked attack cannot be overlooked!!!
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:26 pm
LamaLama says...

Ok, you attack spew, its obvious that the empire is the commanding force here.

Be it known that any and all attacks on allies will be treated as an attack on the Empire itself, and will be dealt with accordingly.

Germany and Australia have already fallen, a provoked attack on our allies will lead the Empire into Europre, which is renouned for being conquered by one people or another from time to time.

Of course, I'll leave the UK alone, but France will be doomed.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:49 pm
Teufelshund says...

Good invasion plan. I have formulated two possible outcomes.
1) Kim gets angery at the Westerner's (YWS) invasion of Russia and then nukes the h3ll out of Russia.
2) The USA dissaproves of its quasi-ally Russia being invaded and sends in the Marines. The pen may be mightier than the sword, but the M-16 bullet is far harder to combat. Even the mightiest of YWS' forces are captured in a battle that lasts seventeen minutes. As a reward, the USA gets a very large 'extension' to Alaska.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:13 am
LamaLama says...

Well, fortunately for the Empire, telf, I have some good news.

With the secure of the most vital port city in Russia, the assault on the Urals, and the capture of Moscow, we have successfully forced Russia into a surrender.

The Motherland is now the daughterland to the Empire.
For exeplary service, Dan has been awarded the first ever medal of the Empire, it is known as the Shiney Medal.
Dan will be given the entire block of eastern provinces to govern over.

Inertia will be given a lesser province, controlling Vladavlastok, and other bordering provinces.

We will be nice to our new bretheren. Free health and dental, fridays and weekends off, and wednesday's are wakky tie days.

I've receieved word of almost universal acceptance, because we're cool like that.

Any willing to pay tribute and homage to the empire will be considered for governorships as well.

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe