z

Young Writers Society

Only in America...

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:39 pm
Dream Deep says...

Areida wrote:OMG, we are so frickin' awesome.

My grandfather wants "I told you I was sick" put on his tombstone.

My dad wants "I'd really rather be sailing". XD

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:40 pm
Emerson says...

My dad wants "I'd really rather be sailing". XD

That's very fitting for your dad, from what I know XD tell him to cut out the "really" though. :P
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:09 pm
Snoink says...

XD

Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:12 pm
Poltergiest says...

Only in America do hotdogs come in packs of ten and buns in packs of eight. Again, only in america do we fill our garage with junk and let our multi-thousand dollar car sit in the driveway. XD

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:06 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Poltergiest wrote:Only in America do hotdogs come in packs of ten and buns in packs of eight.

I'm afraid you're not alone on that one. Although with us you can buy buns in packs of ten or six, but hotdogs always come in eights. XD
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 pm
Snoink says...

Psh, it's simple. Buy sixty hot dogs and sixty buns. Then it'll be okay.

LCD FTW!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:14 pm
spokenfor09 says...

i think i meant it to say love is a description. but not i dont remember whut i wrote of how to find it cuse im new and have to idea whut im doing realy. just kinda stumbling along. for fun. i like to write but i dont write very well. mostly im better at writing speaches or talking out loud. so when stuff comes to my head i want to write it down but i do a horible job! fooey

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:39 pm
Poltergiest says...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry big brother but your grammer is making my ears bleed! It doesn't matter if you do it slowly just as long as you do it right! Please!

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:09 am
Teague says...

Snoink wrote:Yeah.

The town in the middle of bloody nowhere. :lol: Although there is indeed a Nowhere, Arizona. Southwest of Show Low. And a Top-Of-The-World, Arizona. We have bizarre town names. xD

I live in Phoenix, and my dad grew up not far from Tombstone.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:54 am
spokenfor09 says...

That would explan why your a priate! Only in amarica will you supersize McDonalds then get a diet soda...
I love Eryn Marie and there isent a thing you can do to stop me!!!!!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:43 am
sabradan says...

Poltergiest wrote:Only in America do hotdogs come in packs of ten and buns in packs of eight. Again, only in america do we fill our garage with junk and let our multi-thousand dollar car sit in the driveway. XD

~Pol~

Bulletproof Monk ftw!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena