z

Young Writers Society

YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:02 am
sabradan says...

Sir! Major Sanders of the sixty-sixth combined paratrooper and armor brigade locked, loaded and ready to roll sir! Requesting deployment orders!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:19 am
Sohini says...

O your royal highenes Sir Nate!!

i object-kittens are neither to be eaten nor licked with 'kat'chup or musturd.

I am the Princess KAt, as the whole world doth know, and i offer you my service-where and how shall my troop of cats and brave kittens invade?

we cannot take by the sea route so please spare us from the waters. howevr we can instigate all the felines of Russia to turn against their nation and eat talking shoes instead...that could be our sectret weapon.

cats are grand at flying TIgermoths... so should we join?
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

147 Reviews

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:01 am
sabradan says...

Also, Naval Commandos are awaiting your confirmation, General.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:52 pm
LamaLama says...

I have already sent the kittens in. Why have you not reported for duty? You are AWOL Sohini, you're entire brigade is already in Moscow!

Maj. Sander, while I'm sure you're awaiting confirmation from someone else, I'll go ahead and give that order. I want spec op teams in moscow, st. petersburg, and kroatia. Paratroopers are assigned to drop near cities lining the Ural mountains, to cut the country off from itself. Devide and conquer boys, thats how we do it.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

147 Reviews

Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:37 pm
sabradan says...

Thats a big 10-4. The boys are on their way. HOORAH!

or as we say in Israel...

Alei....(go)....KRAV (to battle!) ALEI....KRAV! ALEI....KRAV! KRAV! KRAV!!!

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

International News:

President Bush denounced the attack of the SPEW Commandos on Russia. In a press conference he said "What sort of sick twisted evil would invade a country when someone named 'puddin' is running that country? I love pudding, America loves pudding. Therefore, an attack on pudding is unamerican!"

Other members of the international community are unconvinced.

"There is no proof that they are even here," Iraq's former information minister said.

In other news, Animal Rights Activists reported an increase in homeless cats in Russia.

"These cats must get homes!" a protestor said outside a animal shelter.

"What the heck are cats doing outside in Russia anyway?" a heartless A-hole said.

In other news, ancient scrolls from the first century have been interpreted in Germany. The scroll is said to describe the various words needed to unleash the gates of hell. A public reading is scheduled for tomorrow.

Finally, there was a revolution in Thailand. Nobody cares. Now, for the weather...
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

147 Reviews

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:31 pm
sabradan says...

I miss Baghdad Bob....

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:34 pm
Firestarter says...

Yeah, Baghdad Bob was a legend.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:38 pm
Snoink says...

Haha... BUT BREAD PUDDING IS! UNAMERICAN, THAT IS!

*cackles*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

411 Reviews

Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:22 am
Sohini says...

A camp in Moscow, amidst pink litter boxes
“Bring in the new lot you’ve captured,” a voice mews out royally.
Instantly, a cute kitten with a purple tooth comes in dragging a sack and empties it in front of Her Highness. Out of the bags spills out innumerable shoes of either size 3 or size 2 and a ½ (so Russians do have small feet) and they were all gagged and tongueless. Another kitten comes in (without any teethe at all) and brings to her Highness a jar full of shoe tongues. *tosses three frightfully large fish to the first kitten sand an anormous saucer of thick creamy milk to the toothless kitten* “you deserve these Kittens. Well done!” The shoe-tongues screech and scream but her highness knows how sharp her claws are…

…75…98…106…123…124 talking shoes till now. All captured and made toungueless so that they cannot stop our army from invading by blabbering. Told you cats and kittens under me can do wonderful things and help out…purrfect plan, don’t you agree?

Commander LamaLama!! I’ve already flown to Moscow and have started my plan.i don’t see why you need to believe the fraud animal protesters. All the kittens are under me and all of them have their own litter boxes, milk-saucers and nice warm homes.
Hark! I here someone comin…I need to go now…
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.

411 Reviews

Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:25 am
Sohini says...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL:

Ahh…closeness to victory is sweet
An invasion in Russia can never be complete without an official “March into Russia” theme song. So I thought of this, join me invaders:
{The first and the last stanzas are to be sung in the tune of “Yankee doodle”}
[The rest is all up to you]

I call it the “Victory! Song!”

Great Grand YWS went to Russia!
To conquer it and capture it!
Zdravstvuyitye! Zdravstvuyitye!
March on; March to VICTORY!

Sir Nate! Sir Nate! Hail Sir Nate!
His Highness- victory’s our only Fate
With SPEW, Smaur, Snoink an’ all of you
But to eat kittens is a dreadful crime

With, Lama Lama, Mesh,Dan,Griff, Imp, DQ!
We shall conquer all the Vs and Zs!
All’s well, good luck, say Victory!
March on, Moscow, here we come!

The kat-kitkind is here to your aid!
With paws and claws we’ll all invade!
Talking shoes-they won’t talk no more!
Meow!Oink!Ook! Say VICTORY!!

Stertching for 17,075,000sq km!
Rossiyskaya Federa-tsiya will be OURS!
We need a Flag! We need a singing brown bear!
March on; March to VICTORY!

Rob the Rouble; rubble the robe!
From Baltic to Pacific, Ural an’ all!
See red-crush red to their downfall!
Through Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia!

Sir Nate! Sir Nate! Hail Sir Nate!
TO VOICTORY!!YWS arise and Awake!
Oink! Roar! Woof! Meow! Ook! And Hello!
March on; March to VICTORY!!!
March on; March on; make History…

** The “!” at the end of each line are to be expressed with utmost vigour and enthusiasm. **

All additions /subtraction /multiplications/square roots…any kind of alteration to the song is welcomed. Thanks mew!!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:27 am
Snoink says...

Sohini wrote:All additions /subtraction /multiplications/square roots…any kind of alteration to the song is welcomed. Thanks mew!!

I say we should integrate it...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:02 am
Griffinkeeper says...

*Uses a hyper-integrator.*

Wow.

*Sees a gigantic robot in place of the lyrics.*
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:51 am
Ohio Impromptu says...

Lebensraum for all!

I shall commando-crawl in from the East after taking Vladivistok. Look for me in the foothills of the Ural Mountains on the 1st of November - I will have converted several Russians on my journey and they will be totally loyal to the cause.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:12 pm
LamaLama says...

*grown* I already TOOK vladivlastok!! Please people, keep up!!
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red