Post your gif HERE!

154 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 719
Reviews 562




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
Image
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 32184
Reviews 153
Image
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 719
Reviews 562




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
Image
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 719
Reviews 562




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 32184
Reviews 153
Image
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
To break this weird llama-inspired silence.

Image
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 67823
Reviews 254
No more uncomfortable silence



Image
Are you living for the things you are praying for?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 719
Reviews 562




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 67823
Reviews 254
RAWRRRR!!!


Spoiler
Sorry! I know it's huge. >.<
Image
Are you living for the things you are praying for?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
Things that will eat me :c

Image
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 67823
Reviews 254
Image
Are you living for the things you are praying for?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
BEAT DEM UP.

Image
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 67823
Reviews 254
WHO HAS HIT THAT CHAMELEON?
Image removed - was from infected site
Are you living for the things you are praying for?



I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya