You say *moans slightly and continues to drool* I say "That's it I'm calling a professional at CPR" *go gets Jacob* "Jakie sweetie give her CPR!!! She has to leave!!!" *Jacob gives her CPR"
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
You say that I say *wakes up to see Jacob giving CPR and screams* Get away from me you stalker! I gave you to Wookie how would see feel about this???!?!?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico? Student: Wait, legally?
You say we have a good story to tell, I think how much you guys make me laugh (:
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
You say you made "Hey, I made a rhyme" I say I do that all the time
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
You say I do that all the time I say "This was fun." *gets magazine and starts flicking threw it* "Will you look at that!!! Zac Efron looks hot their..."
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights