Your camera has committed the sin of gluttony! *LE GASP* As your newest advisor, I say you tell it to go on Atkin's diet.
When can I go to sleep?
because memory moves in orbits of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain, and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself. - Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda
Enough to grasp food. And enough so they stay balanced.
How come I feel bloated all the time?
because memory moves in orbits of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain, and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself. - Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda
Becuase whoever wrote the alphabet was incredulously brilliant and new that the song wouldn't sound right if Z came before T. Wasn't that person smart?
Because you stand out there and let it. Haven't you heard of an umbrella?
Why can't I find lead for my lead pencil?
because memory moves in orbits of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain, and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself. - Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda
This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible. — FireEyes