The Tavern [2]

1405 posts1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
May I please have an unsweet iced tea
They/She




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24
*gives unsweet iced tea to hop*
he/they




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
Can I get a juiced AI with a side of robot?
DELETED ACCOUNT




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
Gladly, madame. A free side of glitch?
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 190
Reviews 5
Can I have a root beer?
#1 consumer of Mikey Way fanfiction!




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
Of course...*Rips up tree root and pours beer over it*
Here you go!
DELETED ACCOUNT




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
Can I have a cinnamon pretzel and water?
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5000
Reviews 51
Sure, here! *hands over soggy bretzel swimming inside cinnamon-flavored water*
What else do you need?
To all of you who have eaten a potato recently: ...




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
*blinks* well, I suppose I should have been more clear. Erm, some tater tots too please and thank you?
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them



Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)