How tall are you?

283 posts1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255
5'8'' here! But my mother insists I'm half an inch taller than that so it's technically 5'9'' but I feel that's a bit of a stretch really.




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
5'2! I can go on ALLL the rides at the water parkkkk
They/She




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 835
Reviews 76




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 190
Reviews 5
One centimeter away from 5’3 and I’m not expected to grow any taller 😔
#1 consumer of Mikey Way fanfiction!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2339
Reviews 17
6'7

jokes aside I'm 5'4 lmao




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 835
Reviews 76




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
OKAY I THOUGHT I WAS 5'2 BUT I WAS HUMBLED AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND I'M ACTUALLY


5'1 (154 cm)
They/She




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
My driver's license says I'm an inch taller than I actually am. I live every day with that lie.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 47
Reviews 28
5'2" aha
- gigi<3
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
5'9 1/2
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
5'11 and 2/3s, which, of course, does count (so you round up!)
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
"I am 5 foot, two inches and three quarters. I will destroy you."
DELETED ACCOUNT




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
5'3" and I ain't gettin any tallah
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them



Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality