Write your username but put some letter between each letter

39 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Wooslafai
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
jearzizuircluosymiarxzirmiuos
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
NnonvnenmnbnenrnCnrnonwn
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4191
Reviews 76
czaznzozpzy
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
pqiqxqeqlqs
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 530
Reviews 25
ov3qayn
If the world was ending, I think I would grab some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, a bunch of water, and I'd probably just... I'd probably go crazy.- Tyler, The Creator




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
Kwaoiqa
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
szyzzzyzgzy
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
lol @syzygy yours didn't change!


aalalaiayaayh
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
neovvmejmhbewrgcgrzows
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4191
Reviews 76
ccacncocpcy
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
ppiixxeells
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
tghgeheoepeleesesersosmasnstsisc
They/She




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
siploetktbehdepzembqbtlae
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~



You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott