Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Red or Blue?
1064 posts
1
...
34
,
35
,
36
,
37
,
38
,
39
,
40
...
71
redcarnation
Gender
Points
5397
Reviews
55
Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:07 am
redcarnation
says...
·
Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:07 am
-48
NoOneInParticular
Gender
Points
2737
Reviews
26
Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:00 am
NoOneInParticular
says...
·
Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:00 am
-47
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”
I want to sleep.
Valkyria
Gender
Points
19853
Reviews
279
Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:09 pm
Valkyria
says...
·
Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:09 pm
-46
There is always something left to love.
-
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:12 pm
Fern
says...
·
Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:12 pm
-47
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
Kaia
Gender
Points
15898
Reviews
196
Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:41 am
Kaia
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:41 am
-46
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.
NoOneInParticular
Gender
Points
2737
Reviews
26
Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:54 am
NoOneInParticular
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:54 am
-45
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”
I want to sleep.
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:56 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:56 am
-46
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
Kaia
Gender
Points
15898
Reviews
196
Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:56 pm
Kaia
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:56 pm
-45
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.
alliyah
Supporter
Gender
Points
140197
Reviews
1310
Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:07 pm
alliyah
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:07 pm
-46
you should
know
i am a
time traveler
&
there is no season as achingly temporary as
now
but i have promised
to return
Valkyria
Gender
Points
19853
Reviews
279
Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:12 pm
Valkyria
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:12 pm
-45
There is always something left to love.
-
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Kaia
Gender
Points
15898
Reviews
196
Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:53 pm
Kaia
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:53 pm
-44
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:43 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:43 pm
-43!!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
redcarnation
Gender
Points
5397
Reviews
55
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:17 am
redcarnation
says...
·
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:17 am
-44
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:30 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:30 am
-43
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
redcarnation
Gender
Points
5397
Reviews
55
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:46 am
redcarnation
says...
·
Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:46 am
(Oh wait, I wasn’t supposed to decrease it. My favourite colour is blue!!!)
-42
(Somethings gone seriously wrong with my math)
Sign In
Register
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind