The Topic of TrinityPoeting

80 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Trinity is...

  • Poeting 55%
  • Likes chicken poetry 5%
  • Used to be Nicole136 5%
  • Is participating in Social Month 5%
  • Is a delightful presence in Randomosity 14%
  • In the top 15 forum posters of Feb. 2022 8) No votes
  • Other (comment below) 18%

Total votes: 22

User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
Shady wrote:ur mom
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
MailicedeNamedy wrote:She too was here.
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
Quill is a legend!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69326
Reviews 707
Quill is a woman?
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2786
Reviews 104
he he he
like the stars chase the sun



The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx