Oh, you make me seem like I look pretty! And I wish I was that tall.
I bet you look like your profile pic, @LZPianoGirl: Dark brown hair that's about medium-short length, glasses, light skin, brown eyes. I can't guess height, but I'd say on the tall side. That's a shot in the dark, though.
she/her
woah i actually made a post pretty radical if you ask me
Brown hair, wears one of those shirts that says "pink" on it. Either that or a hello kitty shirt.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
An H on fire. However, when you lay down, you look like an I on fire.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Darth Vader without the helmet. (I'm ruthless, I know.)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna