Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Corrupt A Wish [4]
1137 posts
1
...
42
,
43
,
44
,
45
,
46
,
47
,
48
...
76
JediDeadpool
Gender
Points
439
Reviews
34
Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:24 pm
JediDeadpool
says...
·
Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:24 pm
Granted! But it's invisible and hides from you all the time.
I wish I was a YWS featured member
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.
I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~
Every cat ish my little dark knight
<3
Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324
JediDeadpool
Gender
Points
439
Reviews
34
Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:49 pm
JediDeadpool
says...
·
Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:49 pm
RubyRed
I show up and everyone leaves?? XD
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.
I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~
Every cat ish my little dark knight
<3
Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324
RubyRed
Gender
Points
4250
Reviews
284
Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:59 pm
RubyRed
says...
·
Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:59 pm
JediDeadpool
Granted! But no one sees you're a featured member till someone else becomes the next featured member.
I wish I could write gooder.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote
Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews
Knight of the Green Room
cleverclogs
Gender
Points
3742
Reviews
274
Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:10 pm
cleverclogs
says...
·
Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:10 pm
Granted. You can now writer the word "gooder" and only the word "gooder".
I wish I had a delicious cinnamon roll right now.
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams
Thi
s ac
cou
nt
pro
udl
y sup
port
s l
gbt* r
ig
hts.
RubyRed
Gender
Points
4250
Reviews
284
Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:22 pm
RubyRed
says...
·
Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:22 pm
Granted! But your lips are sealed.
I wish I had a million dollars. xD
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote
Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews
Knight of the Green Room
JediDeadpool
Gender
Points
439
Reviews
34
Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:54 pm
JediDeadpool
says...
·
Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:54 pm
RubyRed
Granted! But your million dollars is in the form of 100,000,000 pennies that have been placed in a box in the bowels of a live volcano.
I wish for eternal, untaintable good luck for myself
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.
I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~
Every cat ish my little dark knight
<3
Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324
RubyRed
Gender
Points
4250
Reviews
284
Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:19 pm
RubyRed
says...
·
Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:19 pm
Granted! But: Eternity is not a long, long time. Eternity is the opposite of time: it is no time. ~Sharon Lebell
I wish selfies didn't exist.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote
Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews
Knight of the Green Room
JediDeadpool
Gender
Points
439
Reviews
34
Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:08 pm
JediDeadpool
says...
·
Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:08 pm
RubyRed
Spoiler
That was sneaky!! But awesome. Yay you
Granted! But you-ies are now all the rage, and planking is making a comeback.
I wish all the dogs in the universe became cats, because cats are so much more awesome
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.
I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~
Every cat ish my little dark knight
<3
Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324
RubyRed
Gender
Points
4250
Reviews
284
Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:12 pm
RubyRed
says...
·
Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:12 pm
JediDeadpool
Granted! But they still drool and do everything dogs do.
I wish I could run as fast as flash.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote
Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews
Knight of the Green Room
Astronomer
Gender
Points
11345
Reviews
117
Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm
Astronomer
says...
·
Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm
Granted! But you won't stop running anytime soon
I wish for infinite, incorruptible wishes!
FatCowsSis
Gender
Points
2762
Reviews
123
Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:34 pm
FatCowsSis
says...
·
Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:34 pm
Granted, but now this thread is useless and dead.
I wish that I could finish this online foreign language class.
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef
cleverclogs
Gender
Points
3742
Reviews
274
Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:38 pm
cleverclogs
says...
·
Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:38 pm
Granted, but then you can't remember anything you learned.
I wish people would only use italics where they're necessary.
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams
Thi
s ac
cou
nt
pro
udl
y sup
port
s l
gbt* r
ig
hts.
Kelpies
Gender
Points
282
Reviews
223
Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 pm
Kelpies
says...
·
Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 pm
cleverclogs
Granted, but
aliens
move in and start using
italics
wherever they want because that's how their
original
language sounds to them.
I wish people wouldn't just hear me but actually listen.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.
JediDeadpool
Gender
Points
439
Reviews
34
Sat May 07, 2016 6:53 pm
JediDeadpool
says...
·
Sat May 07, 2016 6:53 pm
granted but they only listen because you now only speak and write incomprehensible gibberish they desperately are trying to decipher
I wish Randomosity had more action on it's threads
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.
I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~
Every cat ish my little dark knight
<3
Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324
cleverclogs
Gender
Points
3742
Reviews
274
Sat May 07, 2016 6:55 pm
cleverclogs
says...
·
Sat May 07, 2016 6:55 pm
Granted, but it's all flame wars and everyone who participated gets a lifelong ban from YWS.
I wish I wasn't so tired.
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams
Thi
s ac
cou
nt
pro
udl
y sup
port
s l
gbt* r
ig
hts.
Sign In
Register
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman