The Tavern [2]

1405 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 94
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
*continues brushing teeth*
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
I'll give you orange juice if you relocate to the bathroom. Deal? :D
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35093
Reviews 568
Ah... the weekend is finally here. Would chocolate milk be too much trouble to order?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
Not at all. *Give you a cup full* Will you be wanting anything else?
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
Hey, who made you the bartender? I wouldn't drink that if I were you, Buggie. Knowing Chrissy, it's probably filled to the brim with cyanide. Or cheap diet soda, or something.
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
I only give the stuff that isn't soda to catch. Don't worry.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 790
Reviews 3
QUICK DO YOU HAVE COOKIES!!
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 131
Reviews 40
*walks in* Hey. Can I have some Orange Crush?
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
Nah, only Fanta.
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 131
Reviews 40
Fanta's cool.
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6163
Reviews 89
*rolls eyes and grabs a muffin and can of soda and finds a quiet place to read her book*
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 529
Reviews 45
*Takes out knife and cleans nails* Gimme your strongest soda, kid. make it quick!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 790
Reviews 3
Are pets allowed?
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
No. Dragons are allowed because frankly dragons are cool. Also I want a grape drink.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
*serves everyone and disappears into the corner with some coffee*
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind