Match Maker

965 posts1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Percy and Annabeth

('Like' if you totally agree ^u^)
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
JabberHut and a bottle of rainbows.
StellaThomas and a lack of space.
chibibo and Sarah the Beautifly (HOW'D THIS GET IN HERE?)
Firearris and Dreamo's pet spider.
Bolt and a mop.
Hiverious and stealth.
Dreamwalker and the Open Road.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
Lumi wrote:JabberHut and a bottle of rainbows.
StellaThomas and a lack of space.
chibibo and Sarah the Beautifly (HOW'D THIS GET IN HERE?)
Firearris and Dreamo's pet spider.
Bolt and a mop.
Hiverious and stealth.
Dreamwalker and the Open Road.


Imma have to have a word with you.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
Nutty wrote:
Lumi wrote:JabberHut and a bottle of rainbows.
StellaThomas and a lack of space.
chibibo and Sarah the Beautifly (HOW'D THIS GET IN HERE?)
Firearris and Dreamo's pet spider.
Bolt and a mop.
Hiverious and stealth.
Dreamwalker and the Open Road.


Imma have to have a word with you.


;3
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Lumi and losing ^.^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3404
Reviews 37
ShootingStars and winning! :3
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
ShootingStars and no winning! c:
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3404
Reviews 37
Drak and stinkies. HA
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3404
Reviews 37
Mmm... Yes, indeed.

Peanut Butter and Chocolate.
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Chcolate and peanut butter and my mouth ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
wordsandwish and word sandwiches.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103



There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket