Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

8 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4980
Reviews 96
Can you find this hidden message?
Btw, Payne and Annie are my fluffy ninja bunnies!!!
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

Annie•Jae•Payne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1314
Reviews 18
Nice Idea!!!!! it was very hard too find, though
[insert clever signature here]




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 786
Reviews 4
Heheh... cool! Hi guys (=
You're my favourite.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
Sup dudes, I only later realized what this was up to
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
:\

Since WHEN am I a fluffy bunny? Can't I be a...noble lion, or something?
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
Payne my man, up for a titanpad?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 678
Reviews 16
Ah this tricked me to post an empty response
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4980
Reviews 96







Mwahahahahahaha. I am so Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

Annie•Jae•Payne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein