Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:26 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason was more taken aback at what Luna had said than one would think. Now that he came to think of it, this creature wasn't even supposed to be near him! Creatures like these had killed his sister, Ellie! He shook his head, sighing, and scratching Gale's stomach. He would have to change himself and go with the flow. Like Livvie had told him a moth ago, Ellie would hate the way he's been.

On the other hand, Livvie was enjoying the ride, Ruby softly breathing on her head. The dragonet was sitting on her belly, closing her eyes as the wind whipped at her scaly body. "How much farther?" Livvie asked Thomas.
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:29 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The smart thing to do would have been to hold onto Luna, but he was more preoccupied with holding Kon in his arms. He wasn't sure if the little dragon was old enough to know how to fly; he didn't want to risk the little guy falling and getting hurt. And, if worse came to worst, he could always teleport to somewhere safe if he fell off the back of the larger dragon.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:38 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Oh it's not far." Thomas shouted over the the wind as Shadow began to dive down towards the forest below. "I hope you guys have an idea about what you would like to wish for, But you know you don't have to wish for anything." He said more like rambling over his shoulder to keep silence falling over them.

Looking behind her Luna saw Kartiel holding on to little Kon, she new he may not show it but Kartiel really did have the biggest heart underneath his well built walls. "Need something to help keep you on Ebony?" She asked offering to tie a long rope round his waist that was attached to the saddle they both were sitting on.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:01 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Luna's analysis of Kartiel just made my day. <3 It's so true! He seems like a tough guy, but he's just a big softie.

"Thanks," Kartiel said. "The rope would help."

Kon made a little gurgling sound, moving closer to Kartiel and tucking his head into Kartiel's chest. Kartiel didn't know what the sound meant, but it sounded like the little dragon was very content with the current arrangement.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna smiled. "No problem." Her eyes drifted towards little Kon. "He really likes you. It's strange because dragonetts don't attach to people that aren't from this world, and yet three have." She tapped her tin in thought, as Ebony slowly glided down to the forest below, the green foliage surrounding them.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:00 am
View Likes
Lib says...

As Shadow glided down with Ebony, Jason sighed in relief. Even if he flew around for the rest of his life, he'd still be terrified of heights no matter what.

Livvie hopped right down as soon as Shadow's paws touched the ground unlike Jason who cautiously stepped down when it wasn't risky to do so. Livvie bent down on her knees to let Ruby get down down. And she did.

While everyone was busy unmounting, Jason got lost in his thoughts. He felt changed. Ever since he met Gale, he felt a bit of himself feel more stable. As if... Ellie was with him. He smiled at the thought.

He let his thoughts wander some more and began thinking of what wish he could make. He was definitley not going to ask for Ellie again, because that would mean Ellie feeling death again whether she remebered it or not, and that would be too painful for Jason to bear.

So. Would he ask for immortalness? For wealth? For his and Livvie's friendship growing? Or maybe -

"Hey, Jason, are you listening?" Livvie tapped him again on his arm.

Dazed, Jason blinked amd looked at his friend, "Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you're right."

"Weirdo. I'm asking you if you want any sandwiches? Juice? Cake?" she asked, amused. "It's time for dinner, even though we had no lunch. And how about you guys?" Livvie glanced at Luna, Thomas, and Kartiel, then curiosly at the dragons.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:29 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Dinner sounds good to me," Kartiel said, looking down at the little dragon in his arms. Kon was probably getting hungry, too. He paused for a moment, studying the dragon's expression. It wasn't long before he changed his mind. Kon wasn't hungry; he was sleepy. He was struggling to keep his eyes open, and his head keep wavering above Kartiel's arm.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:32 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas rubbed his hands together. "Oh food sounds good, my stomach is making some sort of strange noise." He laughed as he took a bag off of Shadow's saddle, and plopped it on the ground in front of the others.

Luna couldn't help but giggle. "Oh Tom your always hungry." She unzipped the bag and reached inside, taking out a large orange fruit. Removing the small knife she had attached to her leg she began to slice up the fruit.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:50 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Now, the blanket was spread across the ground and everyone could sit and eat. Livvie took out the box of sandwiches, cake, and the carton of juice. Jason winced. He forgot to bring plastic cups, but he didn't dare say anything because he had a feeling magic would -

"Jay, where's the cups?" Livvie asked. He smiled at her sheepishly. "Oh, okay then. Can anyone here conjure up some cups or has any cups?" Livvie asked.

Gale and Ruby were both on the ground, curled up beside each other, and they were both watching Kon bob his head. Gale let out a sort of gurgling sound, lowered his head and closed his eyes. Ruby still watched Kon, and soon, she felt asleep too.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel thought for a moment.

"I have a solution," he said. He rarely used his magic to objects solid and separate, but he was getting thirsty. It barely took any thought to make his darkness appear, and took even less thought to make it take the form of a cup in front of each one of them.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:54 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna clapped her hands. "Nicely done." She gave Kartiel a small wink.

Thomas took his own fruit and began to tuck in. "Oh when we're done here we really need to mean the Village leader."

Not wanting Thomas the spoil the fun she put her hand on his face and pushed him to the ground. "OH hush."
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:59 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie laughed at Luna's playfulness. But she was shushed by Jason; he poined at the sleeping dragonets. She grinned. "Thank you, Kartiel!" she took the cup in her hands and poured the juice in.

Taking a sip, she said, "We really do need to see the leader quick. And then see what happens from thereon."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel nodded - both in agreement and as a sign that he appreciated the gratitude. Now that Kon was asleep and they were well into their makeshift feast, Kartiel's mind flickered back to the thought he had been wondering about earlier. If he could ask for a wish, what should he ask for? What would help him the most?

He glanced down at Kon.

And which wish would hurt him least later on?
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:37 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas sat back up rubbing his face. "Yeah I know, but there is more to it than that. We have know idea if they will allow you guys to stay here, if your wish reviles something about you they don't like well...they will kick you out and take your dragons away." He began to explain, his face going as white as snow.

Luna waved her hands in the air, "ahaha, yeah don't worry about that, I'm sure it will be fine. Shut up Thomas." She hissed the last part at the boy next to her.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:01 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Scales instinctively appeared on the back of Kartiel's hands. For a moment, they might have even noticed a pair of fangs appearing in his mouth instead of his regular, human teeth - the threat of Kon being taken away scared him. He had only just met the baby dragon, and it would be his luck for some all powerful authority figures to decide that his wish wasn't just without them ever stepping foot in his world or his life.

The scales disappeared, and the fangs returned to their normal length.

"I won't let them take Kon away," he quietly said.
mage

queer and here.

ask not what u can do for ur bones but of what ur bones can do for u
— Carina