z

Young Writers Society

Just a mish mash, (private!)

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:38 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

((How about you decorate the rooms! Also, I'll explain about the Eternal pain thing! XD))
Starlon led them into the castle and up a short stairway and down a hall. There were two doors right across from each other. "You guys can share a room, or have separate rooms." Starlon rumbled. "I have things to attend to, but everything you guys will need is in your rooms. Fresh clothes, bathtub, sinks, etc. If you'll excuse me." Starlon bowed and left.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:42 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

((Do you mean that I can describe it, or that Hope can decorate it, and then it's like old and empty?))
"Oooo, if it's a bunk bed, I want the top!" She said, excitedly opening the door.
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:45 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

((You choose! I'm fine running this thing, but I don't like being or appearing bossy and keeping everything for myself. Make sense?))

Clio laughed. "Totally fine with me!" She walked in and opened a door. A really fancy bathroom met her eyes. "Wow!"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:56 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

((Yeah, totally. But you're not bossy, there's nothing wrong with taking the lead once in a while, and I like your ideas, so it's fine by me. But just so you know, I'm going for a kind of ancient Chinese sort of style in this room))
The bathroom was red with golden ledges on it to hold toiletries and so on, and there was a antique white bathtub with golden flowers and swirls, drawing nearly all the attention onto itself. Then there was a golden sink, with a really long and wide mirror, and on top of the counter stood a small cherry tree. The toilet was a little like the bathtub, except for the fact that it was in silver. "Wow! Oh, I always loved Chinese style!"
Hope said, looking around excitedly and smelling the cherry blossom tree.

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:05 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

((Chinese style is awesome! Granted, I'm more of an Egyptian freak, but still!))

"I know, right!" Clio said. She opened the huge wardrobe. "Oh my gosh!" Dresses and pants and shirts, belts and weapons all hung in their designated spot.

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:30 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Oh! These are beautiful!" She said, pulling out some pretty jeans with magnificent patterns and flowers imprinted on it.

162 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:28 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"Well, I'm going to bathe and change. I know I'm wearing a dress, but this time it's because my father made me. I really don't like them all that much." Clio said, pulling out a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark green thin strap tank top.

26 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"I'm going to change too. I really love these jeans! Oh, and this blouse!" It was a super cute blue blouse with openings at the end of the shoulder, with long sleeves.

162 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:41 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"Beautiful!" Clio exclaimed, heading for the bathroom. When she came out, brushing her wet hair. "I forgot to grab a knife!" She exclaimed, pulling out a belt and a knife and putting them on.

26 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:45 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"What do you need the knife for? Are you going to cut your or something, because if so, please CUT to the chase!" Hope said, smirking and giggling.

162 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:49 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio laughed. "I've trained in marshal arts and weaponry. Sometimes, you can't use sorcery in certain places and against certain enemies." Clio sat down on her bed. "I promised to explain the whole "Eternal pain" thing to you, didn't I? It is a long story though."

She picked up Hershey and snuggled him.

26 Reviews

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:33 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Please do it now. I have time." She said, hugging Chocolate and stroking him.

162 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:18 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"I'm only seventeen, but I've already been through a lot of pain." Clio said. "The sorceress of Eternal Pain is really kind of dumb, and it annoys the hell out of me. When I was five, I was kidnapped, and I saw things that I am not going to repeat. It really did something to my dad. We're very close. I learned how to control and use my power, Dad taught me everything. When I was fourteen, I met a boy..." She trailed off, but got a grip. "His name is, was, Tyler. He was a sorcerer as well. We became really good friends, and I loved him. He died though, when I was sixteen. I haven't healed, and no one, and I mean no one has ever been able to make me feel the same way he did. The Eternal Pain is because this pain will last forever." Clio finished. She gave a rueful smile. "I know it was brief. Sorry."

((I know it's sooo Lame and [i]sooo typical[i] but I honestly can't think of anything else right now.....))
Last edited by FireSpyGirl on Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

26 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:28 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

She smiled sadly. "No, it's okay. That must have been hard. I'm sorry." She paused as dropped Chocolate onto the bed and hugged Cleo. She let go and continued.
"I haven't really been in that kind of pain... But you can't say my life has been a dance on roses."
She said, picking up Chocolate again.

162 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:30 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio smiled. "seems like we have more in common than we thought."

Hope could turn out to be a really good friend.

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold