85%
2) No.
15%

Total votes : 13

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed May 05, 2010 10:48 am
Apple says...

OK I know this isn't supposed to be here but just here me out...(That's right all you people who pounce on someone who posts in the wrong area) I would like to know if people are interested in an idea... Yes I should've posted it in adverts or the other thing specifically made for it, but who honestly checks it-okay I may be the only one who doesn't but just hear me out!

I was thinking something around the lines between sky pirates and sky knights. With the concept over using the sky as a carrier thingo. So what I'm really asking is that; would anyone be interested in joining a storybook based on people skimming through the air using something around the lines as this?(Check spoiler)

Spoiler! :

Of course it would be set in a fantasy world in a sort of medieval feel to it. I'd think of a strong plot, but right now I just want to know if people are willing to join.

Please place your answer through the poll activated above. If you'd like to post an answer be my guest, but it would be a heck of a lot more helpful if your opinion was placed in the poll above.

If I get more then five people saying yes then I'll place an advert, yes an advert, about the SB and then head towards making one. Or just skip the whole advert stage...erm I don't know.

Please Vote.
I spy!

199 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Apple says...

C'mon people! We need votes, you don't have to think about it-just click a button. Any button! :D You won't be sorry! So far there is 3 yes & 0 no. Two more yes, and we have an SB.
I spy!

199 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 pm
Apple says...

YAY! Now four, we need one more!!!!
I spy!

199 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 8:30 pm
Apple says...

Vote people Vote!!!! Please.
I spy!

199 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Apple says...

YEAH! Thanks people. Thats 1 no and 5 yes, I guess I have to make a story book now! :lol: Alright thanks people!
I spy!

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm
Day says...

I just thought I would tell you someone did this about two weeks ago...so you are kind of late! =)

topic62201.html
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm
View Likes
Kamas says...

I'm pretty sure this should be in adverts anyways. I'm getting someone to move it.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

199 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Apple says...

Yeah I know someone did it, I just want too do a change and such to it like major somehow! And Kamas, I know it's suppose to be in advert I just- did you read the text it explains there. Sorry for the inconvinence.
I spy!

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Kamas says...

Storybooks Adverts Forum:

Advertise your storybook here.

(This applies to ideas for possible storybooks too.)

Storybook Forum:

Storybooks are stories where one person starts it and leaves it to everyone else to continue it.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

199 Reviews

Wed May 05, 2010 9:05 pm
Apple says...

Sorry.
I spy!

That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend