How Do I Change My Name?

3 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 175
Reviews 16
Hey, everyone! I'm fairly new here and was wondering how on earth do I change my username? I've heard I have to PM somebody but I forgot his/her name.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255
You need the assistance of a Global moderator for this, basically someone with a dark green username. Right now, the team includes Wolfi, Iggy, EllieMae, Omni, alliyah and keystrings. PM any one of them with your matter and they'd be more than happy to deal with it for you. You can find the complete moderators list here: theteam.php




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 175
Reviews 16



“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly