z

Young Writers Society

Dreamer and Firearris

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 am
LowKey says...

Here's a cartoon, and in color, no less, and with Fire doing back bends. You know where you're standing up and you fall backwards, then jump back up again? Like in the jitterbug commercials? Those things.

Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 am
Telina says...

Hello Dreamer, I'm Telina.
First off, you are a much better drawer than me, I'm more of photographer.

Firearris:
You did the legs pretty well, but look at where the hands are placed, they are further up on the page then the feet, making it look like she's on some invisible uneven ground.
One thing I really like about her is the thick dark lines.
Her hair, pretty good shaping and shading, but the hair that's closest to her feet, on the other side of her arm, it looks out of place.
Ha ha, it took me a while to figure out what was wrong with her head but she doesn't have a defined neck, you need to draw in a jaw line and if her hair was falling back like that an ear would be showing.

Dreamer:
I like this one best.
The top of her head, on the left, that bump is a little too jagged, if you're trying to make her hair look like it has volume make that bump more smooth.
I like her hair falls down the back on on the side, very well done.
Good job on the socks, I love everything about them.
Her front leg is good, but I think the bottom of the pant leg shouldn't show as much, it makes that leg look a bit shorter. I also think the other sock should stick out a bit.

About the color, The brown hair is good, along with socks, and the lines, but for the majority most of it looked scribbled. Fill in those white spots, work on the hands and it's great!

Telina

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres