No longer active

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Image

Hello and welcome to my art thread! Here I will be posting my amateur art! (Okay maybe advanced amateur? Like the better of the worst?) Mostly the stuff here will be art assignments from school that I am proud-ish of. Feel free to pop in for questions, comments, or critiques! I only ask that if your answer is long, (like more than a short paragraph) please put your thingy in a spoiler. Thank you and enjoy!
Last edited by LuminescentAnt on Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Here is Art Assignment #1. I used watercolor and alchohol markers. And here is the reference image.
Last edited by LuminescentAnt on Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
Oooh it's so colorful!! :3
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
@Spearmint thanks!
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 403
Reviews 52
you are a wonderful artist! :mrgreen:
Last edited by deleted43 on Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silliness is my specialty. :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 16376
Reviews 251
hey! keep it up! that's great! :D
"People say they need freedom, but in fact, nobody wants freedom."
- akutagawa ryunosuke


she/her

used to be loveissourgrapes




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
@PaigeFantasy @loveissourgrapes thank you so much! It means a lot.
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Here is Art Assignment #2. This one I like better than the previous, because I put more detail and effort into it I think?? Anyway, I used acylic paint. I had a reference, but it wasn't a picture, it was actual candy super-glued onto paper, so you'll have to google the candy or something. If you can even tell what it is.
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Here is Art Assignment #3, my favorite out of the three. This will probably be the last art assignment I will be psting in a while, because I'm not sure when I will complete the next one, and these are all from the past two years. This is made using thin Sharpie markers and the pointilism/stippling method. I am trying to figure out if people can tell what it is, so try guessing by posting below!
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31007
Reviews 253
I just gotta say: all of your drawings are beautiful and so well done! They're seriously much better than anything I can make, which actually makes me feel inspired! Thank you for sharing them.

I'm gonna guess it's a bow. Like the kind you put on top of a present.
If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^
Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say.
Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
@OrabellaAvenue thank you so much! That means a lot to me, thank you for telling me.

As for the guess,
Spoiler
you are right about it being a bow! Good job! I'm glad you were able to guess it, that means I made an image that can be actually interpreted. :) Thanks for guessing!
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 113
Reviews 229
wow, you're a great artist! A lot better than me, that's for sure! The bow is like really cool.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
@foxmaster thanks so much!
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 27
Reviews 52




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 16376
Reviews 251
keep it up! it's good that I see you are getting better and better everytime you post here<33
"People say they need freedom, but in fact, nobody wants freedom."
- akutagawa ryunosuke


she/her

used to be loveissourgrapes



Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind