The Heck Desk

24 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
a friend requested i make a thread to bind together all the color smears i make so i obliged
Attachments
burdboi.png
burdboi
burdboi.png (24.32 KiB) Viewed 601 times
skullthumb.png
skullthumb
skullthumb.png (28.31 KiB) Viewed 601 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
this is a bit of an older one (by a couple months) but ay
Attachments
boy.png
boy.png (31.89 KiB) Viewed 599 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
a concept i can't get quite right because i can't draw realistic or accurate skulls
Attachments
skailsnull.png
skailsnull
skailsnull.png (33.14 KiB) Viewed 598 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
originally the second bit was "shoot blanks" but i don't know why and it felt controversial (though i assure you it was not)
Attachments
thnxgiving.png
thnxgiving.png (36.78 KiB) Viewed 552 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
lavaboy and sharkgirl
Attachments
lavaboy and sharkgirl.png
lavaboy and sharkgirl.png (69.61 KiB) Viewed 550 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
:smt004
Attachments
bigman.png
bigman
bigman.png (36.63 KiB) Viewed 549 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
sorry about so many posts in a row, if anyone's subscribed to this and getting notif spam
Attachments
potman.png
potman.png (48.16 KiB) Viewed 547 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
ayy, eyes
Attachments
eyez.png
eyez with a zed
eyez.png (59.55 KiB) Viewed 519 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
all these posts require words and i don't really have much to say about many
Attachments
zed.png
zed.png (42.61 KiB) Viewed 515 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
vyktor
Attachments
v.png
v.png (34.32 KiB) Viewed 485 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
i can't spell satellite
Attachments
satelliete.png
satelliete.png (76.21 KiB) Viewed 487 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
the son
Attachments
burdman.png
burdman.png (30.97 KiB) Viewed 483 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
here to save
Attachments
burdking.png
burdking.png (61.74 KiB) Viewed 482 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
again, sorry about so many posts in a row

also, only a few have "hatt" on them simply because i either forget to add it to all of them or don't feel like it. i usually add it when i'm in an extra paranoid-o mood, even though my art stuff isn't worth stealing. lel
Attachments
cups.png
cups.png (31.22 KiB) Viewed 476 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
crescent eyed
Attachments
crescenteyes.png
crescenteyes.png (24.88 KiB) Viewed 454 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling