This is a place where I'll post some of the better covers I've made. I make mine using PowerPoint (believe it or not!), Canva, and occasionally Gimp. I strive to use all public domain images.
Series of covers I made. I needed a cover for Nanowrimo camp and because I changed the name of my book project (originally The Chaos Game) a new cover was in order. And then I made three
A new cover I made for a story on Wattpad that I'm planning! Not sure if I'm actually going to write the story yet, but making the cover was fun. I used Canva and Powerpoint, all free-to-use pictures.
Here's the story description (for context):
In a month, Katrina's life has been smashed, burned, and blown to pieces. In a month's time, Katrina has grown wings. Not metaphorical wings, but honest-to-God wings.
And now she's dying.
Pursued by the agents of an underground project and armed with only their ever-growing powers, Katrina and Ollie, a boy she just met, are forced to flee and find the medicine that might save them.
I like the Chaos series ones! The titles, too; they tell a lot about the story and I'd most likely pick them up to read the blurb and first page if I saw them in a bookstore.
• previously ChildOfNowhere - they/them - literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour
yet another cover for my space book : P I've been playing around with Gimp over the last week and this is the first cover I did fully in that program. Spoiler
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders