z

Young Writers Society

NaNo Quotes

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:43 am
Teague says...

Holy crackers! That was a really bad idea to take a drink of Coke while reading your post, Sam. xD

I fail.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:14 am
PenguinAttack says...

Well now... I don't have much but you can have this ;)

“Now listen mate, I’m a fair bloke and I want to make this right clear to you.” It’s hard to concentrate on this bruiser’s voice; I think he just winked at me. “My little sister and you had something, and she’s right upset that you’ve gone and left her in the lurch like this.” Honest, I’m sure he winked at me. “I’m not much happy neither, oright? I don’t like you, you’ve got squinty eyes and talk like you’re some sort of leprechaun” I’m starting to think this guy doesn’t like me as much as it would seem, though he has inched forward again.

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:09 pm
Snoink says...

Blame Sammus for this:

“So what do I have to do first?”

“Simple. Count to infinity.”

I stared at him. “Is that past a billion? Because I can’t count any higher than a billion. I wouldn’t know what comes next.”

“A billion and one, of course.”

“Don’t be a smart ass.”

Leonhard shrugged. “Try counting and see where it leads you.”

I raised my eyebrow. “Okay?”

“Try it.”

“Okay. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty. Twenty-one.”

“No, don’t say ‘twenty-one,’” Leonhard quickly said. “Say one and twenty.” My eyebrows raised even more.

“Wouldn’t that be a fraction?”

“Not really.”

“But I thought you always had to have an ‘and’ in fractions.”

“No, the word ‘and’ implies addition, so it works out.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Why not?”

I was quiet.

He shrugged. “Try counting. There’s many ways how you can do this. It isn’t impossible, otherwise I would have never gotten out of purgatory.”

“You sure?”

“Positive.”

I looked at him skeptically and then continued. “Very well. Twenty-one -- I mean, one and twenty, two and twenty, three and twenty, four and twenty, five and twenty, six and twenty, seven and twenty, eight and twenty, nine and twenty, thirty, one and thirty, two and thirty, three and thirty, four and thirty, five and thirty, six and thirty, seven and thirty, eight and thirty, nine and thirty, forty, one and forty, two and forty, three and forty, four and forty, five and forty, six and forty, seven and forty, eight and forty, nine and forty, fifty, one and fifty, two and fifty, three and fifty, four and fifty, five and fifty, six and fifty, seven and fifty, eight and fifty, nine and fifty, sixty, one and sixty, two and sixty, three and sixty, four and sixty, five and sixty, six and sixty, seven and sixty, eight and sixty, nine and sixty, seventy, one and seventy, two and seventy, three and seventy, four and seventy, five and seventy, six and seventy, seven and seventy, eight and seventy, nine and seventy, one and eighty, two and eighty, three and eighty, four and eighty, five and eighty, six and eighty, seven and eighty, eight and eighty, nine and eighty, one and ninety, two and ninety, three and ninety, four and ninety, five and ninety, six and ninety, seven and ninety, eight and ninety, nine and ninety, one hundred, one and one hundred, two and one hundred, three and one hundred, four and one hundred, five and one hundred, six and one hundred, seven and one hundred, eight and one hundred, nine and one hundred, one and one hundred and ten, two and one hundred and ten, three and one hundred and ten, four and one hundred and ten, five and one hundred and ten, six and one hundred and ten, seven and one hundred and ten, eight and one hundred and ten, nine and one hundred and ten, one hundred and twenty, one and one hundred and twenty, two and one hundred and twenty, three and one hundred and twenty, four and one hundred and twenty, five and one hundred and twenty, six and one hundred and twenty, seven and one hundred and twenty, eight and one hundred and twenty, nine and one hundred and twenty, one and one hundred and thirty, two and one hundred and thirty, three and one hundred and thirty, four and one hundred and thirty, five and one hundred and thirty, six and one hundred and thirty, seven and one hundred and thirty, eight and one hundred and thirty, nine and one hundred and thirty, one hundred and forty, one and one hundred and forty, two and one hundred and forty, three and one hundred and forty, four and one hundred and forty, five and one hundred and forty, six and one hundred and forty, seven and one hundred and forty, eight and one hundred and forty, nine and one hundred and forty, one hundred fifty, one and one hundred and fifty, two and one hundred and fifty, three and one hundred and fifty, four and one hundred and fifty, five and one hundred and fifty, six and one hundred and fifty, seven and one hundred and fifty, eight and one hundred and fifty, nine and one hundred and fifty, one hundred and sixty, one and one hundred and sixty, two and one hundred and sixty, three and one hundred and sixty, four and one hundred and sixty, five and one hundred and sixty, six and one hundred and sixty, seven and one hundred and sixty, eight and one hundred and sixty, nine and one hundred and sixty, one hundred seventy, one and one hundred and seventy, two and one hundred and seventy, three and one hundred and seventy, four and one hundred and seventy, five and one hundred and seventy, six and one hundred and seventy, seven and one hundred and seventy, eight and one hundred and seventy, nine and one hundred and seventy, one hundred and eighty, one and one hundred and eighty, two and one hundred and eighty, three and one hundred and eighty, four and one hundred and eighty, five and one hundred and eighty, six and one hundred and eighty, seven and one hundred and eighty, eight and one hundred and eighty, nine and one hundred and eighty, one hundred and ninety, one and one hundred and ninety, two and one hundred and ninety, three and one hundred and ninety, four and one hundred and ninety, five and one hundred and ninety, six and one hundred and ninety, seven and one hundred and ninety, eight and one hundred and ninety, nine and one hundred and ninety, two hundred, one and two hundred, two and two hundred, three and two hundred, four and two hundred, five and two hundred, six and two hundred, seven and two hundred, eight and two hundred, nine and two hundred, one and two hundred and ten, two and two hundred and ten, three and two hundred and ten, four and two hundred and ten, five and two hundred and ten, six and two hundred and ten, seven and two hundred and ten, eight and two hundred and ten, nine and two hundred and ten, two hundred and twenty, one and two hundred and twenty, two and two hundred and twenty, three and two hundred and twenty, four and two hundred and twenty, five and two hundred and twenty, six and two hundred and twenty, seven and two hundred and twenty, eight and two hundred and twenty, nine and two hundred and twenty, one and two hundred and thirty, two and two hundred and thirty, three and two hundred and thirty, four and two hundred and thirty, five and two hundred and thirty, six and two hundred and thirty, seven and two hundred and thirty, eight and two hundred and thirty, nine and two hundred and thirty, two hundred and forty, one and two hundred and forty, two and two hundred and forty, three and two hundred and forty, four and two hundred and forty, five and two hundred and forty, six and two hundred and forty, seven and two hundred and forty, eight and two hundred and forty, nine and two hundred and forty, two hundred fifty, one and two hundred and fifty, two and two hundred and fifty, three and two hundred and fifty, four and two hundred and fifty, five and two hundred and fifty, six and two hundred and fifty, seven and two hundred and fifty, eight and two hundred and fifty, nine and two hundred and fifty, two hundred and sixty, one and two hundred and sixty, two and two hundred and sixty, three and two hundred and sixty, four and two hundred and sixty, five and two hundred and sixty, six and two hundred and sixty, seven and two hundred and sixty, eight and two hundred and sixty, nine and two hundred and sixty, two hundred seventy, one and two hundred and seventy, two and two hundred and seventy, three and two hundred and seventy, four and two hundred and seventy, five and two hundred and seventy, six and two hundred and seventy, seven and two hundred and seventy, eight and two hundred and seventy, nine and two hundred and seventy, two hundred and eighty, one and two hundred and eighty, two and two hundred and eighty, three and two hundred and eighty, four and two hundred and eighty, five and two hundred and eighty, six and two hundred and eighty, seven and two hundred and eighty, eight and two hundred and eighty, nine and two hundred and eighty, two hundred and ninety, one and two hundred and ninety, two and two hundred and ninety, three and two hundred and ninety, four and two hundred and ninety, five and two hundred and ninety, six and two hundred and ninety, seven and two hundred and ninety, eight and two hundred and ninety, nine and two hundred and ninety, three hundred, one and three hundred, two and three hundred, three and three hundred, four and three hundred, five and three hundred, six and three hundred, seven and three hundred, eight and three hundred, nine and three hundred, one and three hundred and ten, two and three hundred and ten, three and three hundred and ten, four and three hundred and ten, five and three hundred and ten, six and three hundred and ten, seven and three hundred and ten, eight and three hundred and ten, nine and three hundred and ten, three hundred and twenty, one and three hundred and twenty, two and three hundred and twenty, three and three hundred and twenty, four and three hundred and twenty, five and three hundred and twenty, six and three hundred and twenty, seven and three hundred and twenty, eight and three hundred and twenty, nine and three hundred and twenty, one and three hundred and thirty, two and three hundred and thirty, three and three hundred and thirty, four and three hundred and thirty, five and three hundred and thirty, six and three hundred and thirty, seven and three hundred and thirty, eight and three hundred and thirty, nine and three hundred and thirty, three hundred and forty, one and three hundred and forty, two and three hundred and forty, three and three hundred and forty, four and three hundred and forty, five and three hundred and forty, six and three hundred and forty, seven and three hundred and forty, eight and three hundred and forty, nine and three hundred and forty, three hundred fifty, one and three hundred and fifty, two and three hundred and fifty, three and three hundred and fifty, four and three hundred and fifty, five and three hundred and fifty, six and three hundred and fifty, seven and three hundred and fifty, eight and three hundred and fifty, nine and three hundred and fifty, three hundred and sixty, one and three hundred and sixty, two and three hundred and sixty, three and three hundred and sixty, four and three hundred and sixty, five and three hundred and sixty, six and three hundred and sixty, seven and three hundred and sixty, eight and three hundred and sixty, nine and three hundred and sixty, three hundred seventy, one and three hundred and seventy, two and three hundred and seventy, three and three hundred and seventy, four and three hundred and seventy, five and three hundred and seventy, six and three hundred and seventy, seven and three hundred and seventy, eight and three hundred and seventy, nine and three hundred and seventy, three hundred and eighty, one and three hundred and eighty, two and three hundred and eighty, three and three hundred and eighty, four and three hundred and eighty, five and three hundred and eighty, six and three hundred and eighty, seven and three hundred and eighty, eight and three hundred and eighty, nine and three hundred and eighty, three hundred and ninety, one and three hundred and ninety, two and three hundred and ninety, three and three hundred and ninety, four and three hundred and ninety, five and three hundred and ninety, six and three hundred and ninety, seven and three hundred and ninety, eight and three hundred and ninety, nine and three hundred and ninety, four hundred, one and four hundred, two and four hundred, three and four hundred, four and four hundred, five and four hundred, six and four hundred, seven and four hundred, eight and four hundred, nine and four hundred, one and four hundred and ten, two and four hundred and ten, three and four hundred and ten, four and four hundred and ten, five and four hundred and ten, six and four hundred and ten, seven and four hundred and ten, eight and four hundred and ten, nine and four hundred and ten, four hundred and twenty, one and four hundred and twenty, two and four hundred and twenty, three and four hundred and twenty, four and four hundred and twenty, five and four hundred and twenty, six and four hundred and twenty, seven and four hundred and twenty, eight and four hundred and twenty, nine and four hundred and twenty, one and four hundred and thirty, two and four hundred and thirty, three and four hundred and thirty, four and four hundred and thirty, five and four hundred and thirty, six and four hundred and thirty, seven and four hundred and thirty, eight and four hundred and thirty, nine and four hundred and thirty, four hundred and forty, one and four hundred and forty, two and four hundred and forty, three and four hundred and forty, four and four hundred and forty, five and four hundred and forty, six and four hundred and forty, seven and four hundred and forty, eight and four hundred and forty, nine and four hundred and forty, four hundred fifty, one and four hundred and fifty, two and four hundred and fifty, three and four hundred and fifty, four and four hundred and fifty, five and four hundred and fifty, six and four hundred and fifty, seven and four hundred and fifty, eight and four hundred and fifty, nine and four hundred and fifty, four hundred and sixty, one and four hundred and sixty, two and four hundred and sixty, three and four hundred and sixty, four and four hundred and sixty, five and four hundred and sixty, six and four hundred and sixty, seven and four hundred and sixty, eight and four hundred and sixty, nine and four hundred and sixty, four hundred seventy, one and four hundred and seventy, two and four hundred and seventy, three and four hundred and seventy, four and four hundred and seventy, five and four hundred and seventy, six and four hundred and seventy, seven and four hundred and seventy, eight and four hundred and seventy, nine and four hundred and seventy, four hundred and eighty, one and four hundred and eighty, two and four hundred and eighty, three and four hundred and eighty, four and four hundred and eighty, five and four hundred and eighty, six and four hundred and eighty, seven and four hundred and eighty, eight and four hundred and eighty, nine and four hundred and eighty, four hundred and ninety, one and four hundred and ninety, two and four hundred and ninety, three and four hundred and ninety, four and four hundred and ninety, five and four hundred and ninety, six and four hundred and ninety, seven and four hundred and ninety, eight and four hundred and ninety, nine and four hundred and ninety, five hundred, one and five hundred, two and five hundred, three and five hundred, four and five hundred, five and five hundred, six and five hundred, seven and five hundred, eight and five hundred, nine and five hundred, one and five hundred and ten, two and five hundred and ten, three and five hundred and ten, four and five hundred and ten, five and five hundred and ten, six and five hundred and ten, seven and five hundred and ten, eight and five hundred and ten, nine and five hundred and ten, five hundred and twenty, one and five hundred and twenty, two and five hundred and twenty, three and five hundred and twenty, four and five hundred and twenty, five and five hundred and twenty, six and five hundred and twenty, seven and five hundred and twenty, eight and five hundred and twenty, nine and five hundred and twenty, one and five hundred and thirty, two and five hundred and thirty, three and five hundred and thirty, four and five hundred and thirty, five and five hundred and thirty, six and five hundred and thirty, seven and five hundred and thirty, eight and five hundred and thirty, nine and five hundred and thirty, five hundred and forty, one and five hundred and forty, two and five hundred and forty, three and five hundred and forty, four and five hundred and forty, five and five hundred and forty, six and five hundred and forty, seven and five hundred and forty, eight and five hundred and forty, nine and five hundred and forty, five hundred fifty, one and five hundred and fifty, two and five hundred and fifty, three and five hundred and fifty, four and five hundred and fifty, five and five hundred and fifty, six and five hundred and fifty, seven and five hundred and fifty, eight and five hundred and fifty, nine and five hundred and fifty, five hundred and sixty, one and five hundred and sixty, two and five hundred and sixty, three and five hundred and sixty, four and five hundred and sixty, five and five hundred and sixty, six and five hundred and sixty, seven and five hundred and sixty, eight and five hundred and sixty, nine and five hundred and sixty, five hundred seventy, one and five hundred and seventy, two and five hundred and seventy, three and five hundred and seventy, four and five hundred and seventy, five and five hundred and seventy, six and five hundred and seventy, seven and five hundred and seventy, eight and five hundred and seventy, nine and five hundred and seventy, five hundred and eighty, one and five hundred and eighty, two and five hundred and eighty, three and five hundred and eighty, four and five hundred and eighty, five and five hundred and eighty, six and five hundred and eighty, seven and five hundred and eighty, eight and five hundred and eighty, nine and five hundred and eighty, five hundred and ninety, one and five hundred and ninety, two and five hundred and ninety, three and five hundred and ninety, four and five hundred and ninety, five and five hundred and ninety, six and five hundred and ninety, seven and five hundred and ninety, eight and five hundred and ninety, nine and five hundred and ninety, six hundred, one and six hundred, two and six hundred, three and six hundred, four and six hundred, five and six hundred, six and six hundred, seven and six hundred, eight and six hundred, nine and six hundred, one and six hundred and ten, two and six hundred and ten, three and six hundred and ten, four and six hundred and ten, five and six hundred and ten, six and six hundred and ten, seven and six hundred and ten, eight and six hundred and ten, nine and six hundred and ten, six hundred and twenty, one and six hundred and twenty, two and six hundred and twenty, three and six hundred and twenty, four and six hundred and twenty, five and six hundred and twenty, six and six hundred and twenty, seven and six hundred and twenty, eight and six hundred and twenty, nine and six hundred and twenty, one and six hundred and thirty, two and six hundred and thirty, three and six hundred and thirty, four and six hundred and thirty, five and six hundred and thirty, six and six hundred and thirty, seven and six hundred and thirty, eight and six hundred and thirty, nine and six hundred and thirty, six hundred and forty, one and six hundred and forty, two and six hundred and forty, three and six hundred and forty, four and six hundred and forty, five and six hundred and forty, six and six hundred and forty, seven and six hundred and forty, eight and six hundred and forty, nine and six hundred and forty, six hundred fifty, one and six hundred and fifty, two and six hundred and fifty, three and six hundred and fifty, four and six hundred and fifty, five and six hundred and fifty, six and six hundred and fifty, seven and six hundred and fifty, eight and six hundred and fifty, nine and six hundred and fifty, six hundred and sixty, one and six hundred and sixty, two and six hundred and sixty, three and six hundred and sixty, four and six hundred and sixty, five and six hundred and sixty, six and six hundred and sixty, seven and six hundred and sixty, eight and six hundred and sixty, nine and six hundred and sixty, six hundred seventy, one and six hundred and seventy, two and six hundred and seventy, three and six hundred and seventy, four and six hundred and seventy, five and six hundred and seventy, six and six hundred and seventy, seven and six hundred and seventy, eight and six hundred and seventy, nine and six hundred and seventy, six hundred and eighty, one and six hundred and eighty, two and six hundred and eighty, three and six hundred and eighty, four and six hundred and eighty, five and six hundred and eighty, six and six hundred and eighty, seven and six hundred and eighty, eight and six hundred and eighty, nine and six hundred and eighty, six hundred and ninety, one and six hundred and ninety, two and six hundred and ninety, three and six hundred and ninety, four and six hundred and ninety, five and six hundred and ninety, six and six hundred and ninety, seven and six hundred and ninety, eight and six hundred and ninety, nine and six hundred and ninety, seven hundred, one and seven hundred, two and seven hundred, three and seven hundred, four and seven hundred, five and seven hundred, six and seven hundred, seven and seven hundred, eight and seven hundred, nine and seven hundred, one and seven hundred and ten, two and seven hundred and ten, three and seven hundred and ten, four and seven hundred and ten, five and seven hundred and ten, six and seven hundred and ten, seven and seven hundred and ten, eight and seven hundred and ten, nine and seven hundred and ten, seven hundred and twenty, one and seven hundred and twenty, two and seven hundred and twenty, three and seven hundred and twenty, four and seven hundred and twenty, five and seven hundred and twenty, six and seven hundred and twenty, seven and seven hundred and twenty, eight and seven hundred and twenty, nine and seven hundred and twenty, one and seven hundred and thirty, two and seven hundred and thirty, three and seven hundred and thirty, four and seven hundred and thirty, five and seven hundred and thirty, six and seven hundred and thirty, seven and seven hundred and thirty, eight and seven hundred and thirty, nine and seven hundred and thirty, seven hundred and forty, one and seven hundred and forty, two and seven hundred and forty, three and seven hundred and forty, four and seven hundred and forty, five and seven hundred and forty, six and seven hundred and forty, seven and seven hundred and forty, eight and seven hundred and forty, nine and seven hundred and forty, seven hundred fifty, one and seven hundred and fifty, two and seven hundred and fifty, three and seven hundred and fifty, four and seven hundred and fifty, five and seven hundred and fifty, six and seven hundred and fifty, seven and seven hundred and fifty, eight and seven hundred and fifty, nine and seven hundred and fifty, seven hundred and sixty, one and seven hundred and sixty, two and seven hundred and sixty, three and seven hundred and sixty, four and seven hundred and sixty, five and seven hundred and sixty, six and seven hundred and sixty, seven and seven hundred and sixty, eight and seven hundred and sixty, nine and seven hundred and sixty, seven hundred seventy, one and seven hundred and seventy, two and seven hundred and seventy, three and seven hundred and seventy, four and seven hundred and seventy, five and seven hundred and seventy, six and seven hundred and seventy, seven and seven hundred and seventy, eight and seven hundred and seventy, nine and seven hundred and seventy, seven hundred and eighty, one and seven hundred and eighty, two and seven hundred and eighty, three and seven hundred and eighty, four and seven hundred and eighty, five and seven hundred and eighty, six and seven hundred and eighty, seven and seven hundred and eighty, eight and seven hundred and eighty, nine and seven hundred and eighty, seven hundred and ninety, one and seven hundred and ninety, two and seven hundred and ninety, three and seven hundred and ninety, four and seven hundred and ninety, five and seven hundred and ninety, six and seven hundred and ninety, seven and seven hundred and ninety, eight and seven hundred and ninety, nine and seven hundred and ninety, eight hundred, one and eight hundred, two and eight hundred, three and eight hundred, four and eight hundred, five and eight hundred, six and eight hundred, seven and eight hundred, eight and eight hundred, nine and eight hundred, one and eight hundred and ten, two and eight hundred and ten, three and eight hundred and ten, four and eight hundred and ten, five and eight hundred and ten, six and eight hundred and ten, seven and eight hundred and ten, eight and eight hundred and ten, nine and eight hundred and ten, eight hundred and twenty, one and eight hundred and twenty, two and eight hundred and twenty, three and eight hundred and twenty, four and eight hundred and twenty, five and eight hundred and twenty, six and eight hundred and twenty, seven and eight hundred and twenty, eight and eight hundred and twenty, nine and eight hundred and twenty, one and eight hundred and thirty, two and eight hundred and thirty, three and eight hundred and thirty, four and eight hundred and thirty, five and eight hundred and thirty, six and eight hundred and thirty, seven and eight hundred and thirty, eight and eight hundred and thirty, nine and eight hundred and thirty, eight hundred and forty, one and eight hundred and forty, two and eight hundred and forty, three and eight hundred and forty, four and eight hundred and forty, five and eight hundred and forty, six and eight hundred and forty, seven and eight hundred and forty, eight and eight hundred and forty, nine and eight hundred and forty, eight hundred fifty, one and eight hundred and fifty, two and eight hundred and fifty, three and eight hundred and fifty, four and eight hundred and fifty, five and eight hundred and fifty, six and eight hundred and fifty, seven and eight hundred and fifty, eight and eight hundred and fifty, nine and eight hundred and fifty, eight hundred and sixty, one and eight hundred and sixty, two and eight hundred and sixty, three and eight hundred and sixty, four and eight hundred and sixty, five and eight hundred and sixty, six and eight hundred and sixty, seven and eight hundred and sixty, eight and eight hundred and sixty, nine and eight hundred and sixty, eight hundred seventy, one and eight hundred and seventy, two and eight hundred and seventy, three and eight hundred and seventy, four and eight hundred and seventy, five and eight hundred and seventy, six and eight hundred and seventy, seven and eight hundred and seventy, eight and eight hundred and seventy, nine and eight hundred and seventy, eight hundred and eighty, one and eight hundred and eighty, two and eight hundred and eighty, three and eight hundred and eighty, four and eight hundred and eighty, five and eight hundred and eighty, six and eight hundred and eighty, seven and eight hundred and eighty, eight and eight hundred and eighty, nine and eight hundred and eighty, eight hundred and ninety, one and eight hundred and ninety, two and eight hundred and ninety, three and eight hundred and ninety, four and eight hundred and ninety, five and eight hundred and ninety, six and eight hundred and ninety, seven and eight hundred and ninety, eight and eight hundred and ninety, nine and eight hundred and ninety, nine hundred, one and nine hundred, two and nine hundred, three and nine hundred, four and nine hundred, five and nine hundred, six and nine hundred, seven and nine hundred, eight and nine hundred, nine and nine hundred, one and nine hundred and ten, two and nine hundred and ten, three and nine hundred and ten, four and nine hundred and ten, five and nine hundred and ten, six and nine hundred and ten, seven and nine hundred and ten, eight and nine hundred and ten, nine and nine hundred and ten, nine hundred and twenty, one and nine hundred and twenty, two and nine hundred and twenty, three and nine hundred and twenty, four and nine hundred and twenty, five and nine hundred and twenty, six and nine hundred and twenty, seven and nine hundred and twenty, eight and nine hundred and twenty, nine and nine hundred and twenty, one and nine hundred and thirty, two and nine hundred and thirty, three and nine hundred and thirty, four and nine hundred and thirty, five and nine hundred and thirty, six and nine hundred and thirty, seven and nine hundred and thirty, eight and nine hundred and thirty, nine and nine hundred and thirty, nine hundred and forty, one and nine hundred and forty, two and nine hundred and forty, three and nine hundred and forty, four and nine hundred and forty, five and nine hundred and forty, six and nine hundred and forty, seven and nine hundred and forty, eight and nine hundred and forty, nine and nine hundred and forty, nine hundred fifty, one and nine hundred and fifty, two and nine hundred and fifty, three and nine hundred and fifty, four and nine hundred and fifty, five and nine hundred and fifty, six and nine hundred and fifty, seven and nine hundred and fifty, eight and nine hundred and fifty, nine and nine hundred and fifty, nine hundred and sixty, one and nine hundred and sixty, two and nine hundred and sixty, three and nine hundred and sixty, four and nine hundred and sixty, five and nine hundred and sixty, six and nine hundred and sixty, seven and nine hundred and sixty, eight and nine hundred and sixty, nine and nine hundred and sixty, nine hundred seventy, one and nine hundred and seventy, two and nine hundred and seventy, three and nine hundred and seventy, four and nine hundred and seventy, five and nine hundred and seventy, six and nine hundred and seventy, seven and nine hundred and seventy, eight and nine hundred and seventy, nine and nine hundred and seventy, nine hundred and eighty, one and nine hundred and eighty, two and nine hundred and eighty, three and nine hundred and eighty, four and nine hundred and eighty, five and nine hundred and eighty, six and nine hundred and eighty, seven and nine hundred and eighty, eight and nine hundred and eighty, nine and nine hundred and eighty, nine hundred and ninety, one and nine hundred and ninety, two and nine hundred and ninety, three and nine hundred and ninety, four and nine hundred and ninety, five and nine hundred and ninety, six and nine hundred and ninety, seven and nine hundred and ninety, eight and nine hundred and ninety, nine and nine hundred and ninety, one thousand.”

I stopped.

“Am I close yet?”

Hey, it makes sense in the story! XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:18 pm
Emerson says...

Honestly, Snoink, I think that is more a waste of time then a good way to up your word count.... #_#
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:21 pm
Snoink says...

You're just jealous. ;)

Hehe, now the heroine (who strangely enough, doesn't have a name,) is complaining to her math tutor that she doesn't know what infinity even is, and if he won't tell her, then why should she even bother? XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:25 pm
Areida says...

Snoink is now my NaNo-spiration.

XD
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:30 pm
Swottielottie says...

xD Snoink for the win!
Last edited by Swottielottie on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:35 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

:*gapes for several minutes*:

OMG...that's BRILLIANT.

:*bows to the Great and Wise and Creative Snoinkus*:
ohmeohmy

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:14 am
Dream Deep says...

Oh Snoink.

You are such a cheater...

o.o

:razz:

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:59 am
Flemzo says...

Giving a backstory of a character in the middle of the piece to lengthen out the action is terrible. But not wanting to write is something worse, thus:

Trina looked at David, and sighed. “It was a messy divorce. I loved both of my parents, but when they broke up, they wanted me to pick a side. It was a lot more than I could bear, so I decided that I’m not going to love anybody or anything.”

“Why not?” asked David. “It’s not like by not loving things or people that you can not feel guilty about not choosing sides with your parents.”

Trina looked quizzically at David. “Care to repeat that?” she asked.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:02 am
Perra says...

*head-desk*

Bravo, Snoinkus! Way to add 5k+ to your word count! :P

I have a NaNoism:

"Anyway, once the barkeep had finished dealing with a few costumers on the other end of the bar and came over to deal with us, the bloke looked up and asked with this Fyirgian accident if he could ask him for some information."

accident != accent
XD
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:35 pm
Dream Deep says...

"And it was true, the bloke looked like a car wreck..."

XD

Typos make the world go 'round. ^_^

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:17 pm
logosgal says...

*shakes head* Snoink, that's just sad.
...cool! :lol:

Ooh! I once decided to re-name a character because of a typo! :P

Anyway, my NaNo-isims:

Fifty-three bottles of coke on the wall,
fifty-three bottles of coke.
Take one down, pass it around,
Fifty-two bottles of coke on the wall!
Word of advice: don't start your novel out like this. Mine currently starts out with this because it was the only thing I could think of to start it. I think I'm doing a reasonably good job of restraining my inner editor right now, but so help me, that entire scene is coming out December 1.

And here's me just being stupid:
The dragon started. It was small, almost imperceptible, but Simeon definitely saw the dragon jump slightly.
I just couldn't think of a better was to describe it, though...
Home is where the books are.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:43 pm
Perra says...

I named a chapter "Down with the Sickness." Heck yes, I feel special. In a good way. :D
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Oh, dear stars and stripes, Snoink... I don't feel so bad now about you having 27,000 words while I haven't even made 10k yet. lol.

I should get a math tutor for my MC...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne