z

Young Writers Society

Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 pm
SteviexOctopus says...

I'm soo ready! ... but only in a 'I want to write' sense... though I think I got most of my plotting done. =D I just have to organize everything I've written down. *looks at the jumbled mess that is her nano notes* XD Then I just have to read some books that might have something to do with my nano, so I'm feeling pretty good right now.

I wish it was November already. At least I'll have school to keep me busy until then...
.:~|The Red Ink Emporium!|~:.
"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?"

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 pm
.:Elf:. says...

I'm ready, sort of.
I really want to finish up this one writing project first, cause for NaNo I'm doing the sequel, but then again, nothing ever goes as planned.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 pm
200397 says...

This is my first time, and I'm so excited I'm nervous. I mean, three pages a day? *wipes head nervously* But I am going to try, whether I make it or not. There's always next year, right? :lol:

~Sunny

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 pm
MagnusBane says...

I'm so going to do it this year. I've never done it before, but I'm determined to this time.
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 am
Amaryllis says...

I absolutely can't wait...I need another story to be different than the one I'm working on now for a change of pace...and boy, do I have an idea!
"It's my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 pm
roon says...

I may do this, I have the beginnings of an idea... we're allowed to plan right? Hmm, can't decide whether to actually do it or not... Hehe, we'll see! Never done anything like this xD

~ Roon
The worst tragedy for a poet is to be admired through being misunderstood.

~ Jean Cocteau

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 pm
Icefire63111 says...

I can't Wait! Its my first NaNoWriMo, due to the fact I joined half-way through November Lat Year. I'm So Excitied.

----Natasha----
REVIEWS! IF You Need Them, PM me!
You Can make it all go away
The pain the suffering
The Hurt You Put her through
Let you won't;
You can't
So for every love She knows
Another stich she sews

Reviews: 3
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm
Moody says...

Since this thread reminded me, I've started planning. Hopefully I'll actually be able to get somewhere with this idea. I never can finish anything longer than a short story. :/

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:37 am
thatannagirl says...

I am! I am! It seems I always remember at the END of November, so this is my first time. I'm PSYCHED. A little afraid of over-planning; I wish November was here already.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 pm
Earthfire713 says...

I'm not ready, but I'm doing it. I did Script Frenzy so this should be fun!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 am
Emerson says...

This is the one year where I didn't know what I was writing by July, and I haven't spent [all] of September planning. I only sort of figured out what I want to do last week, I still don't know any of my characters, and I'm not entirely certain how long it's going to take me to figure any of this out. I feel behind! At least, behind how I normally get things together...

I'm so excited though. NaNoWriMo is almost back! I'm not sure how much free time I'll have to write in November, since I'm in college now and the reading level is way above high school. @_@ I doubt my word count will get much above 50k this time, unlike the past two years. But, hey, it's all good!

I also realized this will be my FOURTH year. That's a lot of words taken all together.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 pm
Blink says...

Haha, no.

I have a couple of ideas. Not sure which one to go for. In fact, I think my most recent one would work best, even though it would probably need to be waaaay longer. Oh, and this is my third year doing this, also known as my third year at failing.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Twit says...

I'm ready! Well, ready as in really excited, but I have only a very, very vague idea for a plot. This will be my third year doing it!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:03 pm
canislupis says...

My problem is that I have way to many ideas, and they're all completely different. I can't do them all, but I don't want to choose just one. Oh well. I barely squeaked by last year, but this year will be better.

Hey, now I'm excited! *Goes off to plot*

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm
AquaMarine says...

I'm considering it.
I will fail epicly, but it might be pretty cool because so many of you guys are doing it. But I will suck at it. But it might be fun. But it will eat up my me time. But it'll give me inspiration...

*goes off to argue with herself.*
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence