Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 am
OverEasy says...

*snort*
Life is for living.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 am
TNOandXadric says...

Oh, my. That was wonderful. You not only managed to capture Bella Sue and Eddiekins perfectly, but you got the author right as well. As such, I present you with cookies. They're chocolate.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 am
irishfire says...

Haha! That was awesome! I loved it!
Especially the part with Edward trying to "dazzle" you. While I was reading the series I always thought that was stupid and you made it so perfect! :lol:

Eliza: (Poofs into the meadow in a cloud of purple smoke and looks around.) Um Where exactly am I? I was snarfing down snickerdoodle cookies by the handful when all of a sudden I was pulled into this really cool sci-fi vortex thing. Totally Star Trek. Awesomeness. (Sees Edward and Bella making out.) Ew! Jesus Christ, get a room, will you? (Throws a rock at Bella's head.)

my favorite line! XD

Keep up the awesome work!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 pm
cori1017 says...

*Here we go again* Explosive. Underscore. Pen.... That was *dramatic pause* amazing. I'm such a Twerd, and I loved it! Keep on keepin' on. You're so talented and funny. Your whole first line of Eliza's part was hilarious. Again, absolutely loved it! Good job. Gold star for Splodey! *snuggies*
I <3 Macaroni&Cheese!!! :)

Got YWS?

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 pm
hero says...

You should consider making this into a true short film! It would be awesomesauceome.
Eliza: (Poofs into the meadow in a cloud of purple smoke and looks around.) Um… Where exactly am I? I was snarfing down snickerdoodle cookies by the handful when all of a sudden I was pulled into this really cool sci-fi vortex thing. Totally Star Trek. Awesomeness. (Sees Edward and Bella making out.) Ew! Jesus Christ, get a room, will you? (Throws a rock at Bella’s head.)

Edward: Let me handle this, Bella sweetie pie honey bunny. (Walks over to Eliza.) Hello there. Am I dazzling you? Dazzle dazzle. Razzle dazzle. (Does some weird Broadway jig and a cane and top-hat suddenly appear at his disposal [in, of course, a cloud of purple smoke].)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: = :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
THIS PARODY IS THE DEFINITION OF LOLZ!
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:02 am
asxz says...

I used o like twilight, I mean, at the time I thought it was written well, but after coming to this site I know that she just had 'F7' at her disposal... Poor, blinded twilight fans. I'll still end up reading the book again, but I now know that you have to strain your eyes to get past all mumbo-jumbo. Anyways, back to your script. I like it... extremely!very funny, and catches to bases of the Twilight characters completely! I was lol-ing! Great job... people should write stuff like this more.
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

Reviews: 4
Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 pm
sspgcc1 says...

To start off: This is hilarious! Also, you pretty much nailed all of the characters' personalities.
Oh noez! I am a beautifully sexy man-whore for being attracted to you in such a manner! I must run away and ask the Volturi to eat my soul!
this was my favorite line. However, if humping in a meadow is too grown up, would Eliza really use that language? Just kidding...but not really...
"Life is a dream and dreams themselves are only dreams..."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 am
sireal says...

Wow!!! I love Twilight and I thought that was brilliant!!! I was laughing so hard!!! You are hilarious!!!
:elephant:
friendship
is when people know
all about you
but like you anyway
(anynonomous)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:32 pm
ScarletteRose says...

This was...extremely over the top. I LURVE over the top. I am a fellow anit-twilighter myself, so I found this extremely enjoyable.

My favorite part?

When you throw a rock at Bella's head.

I think all the minor grammar mistakes have been covered by other people so I won't bore you with that.

In short:
Very nice. I just wish it were longer.

~Scar
Everyone's favorite life coach.
♪♥♫◦°°◦Lette◦°°◦♫♥♪

My blog: http://empressofsnark.blogspot.com/

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:08 pm
EL FINITO says...

Intresting story it was i like the story line it was good.
But it was definitely not a script for sure. For proper script formating PM and one other thing I can assist you develop a character that could sell for a season film, though am not much into fantansy thing. Intrested? PM me
Gift are to those who appreciate it, use yours wisely

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:08 pm
Firestalker says...

Loved it! I can relate to the rest of the commenter too, being a not-so-addicted twilight fan, but i seriously loved it!

Edward: Oh Bella! My pretty beautiful honey bunches of oats sweet-smelling Bella Bells Bonanza! Do you not see? I cannot be with you. You simply smell too amazing and I am a monstrous monster who wants to pull a Dracula and suck your blood. Also, I’m over-protective and masochistic.

Lost count of the times i fell of the chair laughing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eliza: (Poofs into the meadow in a cloud of purple smoke and looks around.) Um… Where exactly am I? I was snarfing down snickerdoodle cookies by the handful when all of a sudden I was pulled into this really cool sci-fi vortex thing. Totally Star Trek. Awesomeness. (Sees Edward and Bella making out.) Ew! Jesus Christ, get a room, will you? (Throws a rock at Bella’s head.)

My favorite line, made me cry tears of laughter.

Meyer commits suicide because she realizes how inferior her writing is.

The only line i object to. You could have tried to write something more creative, suicide's been used too much in the past.

All in all it was... extraordinary, Funny, Comedic, Comical, Cynical and and... well you get the point i utterly loved it!!!!!

Great Job!!
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda