z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:43 am
Alice says...

"Both numnut, if we hate somebody good, but if we love somebody we put our hearts at risk of being ripped into itty bitty pieces." ~~Adanya

When do you have enough books?
I just lost the game.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:59 am
Manny says...

I'm not really into books that much these days. It's not that I don't like them, it's just I haven't got the time. And I'm more of a tactile learner anyways. I'd rather walk through walls then read a 'how to' book any day, but that's just me. Marcus Finch

What comes to mind when I say the word hero?

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:33 am
Writersdomain says...

"Ouch. I'm rather tired of being a hero." ~Strick

"A dashing knight with a sparkling sword, willing to do anything to protect and comfort me. A compassionate person, in essence." ~Creiha

"Someone who is not bad! A hero is good and happy." ~Coglia

In your opinion, what is an enemy?
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:22 pm
Manny says...

Whoever stands in my way. Marcus Finch

Those who wish to supress and control the common man. Adam Beckett

If you could have one wish come true what would that wish be?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:15 pm
Fishr says...

To send those "lobsters" back overseas to that unforgiving, unholy; I hate them! Damn them! Damn the British Regulars! - Samuel Garrison

Whit is wrong with ye? Stop wi' the nonsense. King is KING. Show ye mean it. - Duff

I wish it was over. - Martha Garrison

And that our son will display bloody intelligance! I know it is within him. If only it could be released in a positive manner. Some day... What say you cease on bothering an old man? - Welcome Garrison

If you lost your eyesight, then what?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:01 am
Sam says...

I don't...I don't really know how I'd feel. I wouldn't be able to see the Beasts, or the Muck, but I wouldn't be able to clean myself properly, either. It's an odd thing to explain, but I don't think I would last long. - Upton

Eh, Mr. Smart'd like it. He's keen to the whole, "I'm helpless and pitiful" thing. Most times, I don't understand him...I suppose it's better not to ask. - Adelais

I die. I cannot read; I die- it's that simple. - Master Blackwell

I tried being blind, once- I tied a cloth over my eyes and walked about the house, feeling the walls with my hands. I fell and scraped my arm on a table edge, though, and it made Sonya sad. - David

What's the farthest away from home that you've ever been?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:44 am
Poor Imp says...

I could say I don't know. Honest. Hey - can't be far away from what doesn't exist, right? -Tov

The other side of the city, I suppose...ten miles. That's if you can bloody well count the stripped flat on Vanka. Home because it's damn well soaked in vodka and, hell - you might as well be on Nurya or East and it would be the same. ...same in the whole damn city... -Piers

--

What's the most pleasant you've ever had to be?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:48 am
Ego says...

Had to give Damon respect he hadn't yet earned from me. He soon did, but it crossed my mind to give him the finger.

--Hunter

How long till your birthday? How old will you be?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

459 Reviews

Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:56 am
Poor Imp says...

If I knew, I'd tell you. ...Probably.

Er, hell - I can say it with a straight face, right?
-Tov

I don't remember - in the Autumn, I think. As if it's really a day to point out, bloody hell, I'll be twenty-something, twenty-four. Why do you ask stupid questions? Ask Teller! Damn him, he keeps track of every step and all the dates and says it matters... God, it matters. -- --Piers

It's in August, in Vosyem, here. I'll be twenty-one, and it almost seems old. -Aleda

Do you generally ask irrelevant questions? It is, I presume, a much better habit than some. My birthday was in December - I'll be...I don't usually forget things. ...I'll be thirty-nine. -Teller

--

How old is old?
Last edited by Poor Imp on Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

1258 Reviews

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:01 am
Sam says...

A month, I think- January 13th? I'll be fifteen, nineteen for Mr. Smart's benefit. He knows I'm lying, but I like being regarded as older...it suits me better. - Adelais

I'll be fifteen, too- but not for a long time. Eleven months, November. *sigh* - Upton

Tomorrow! Ha, I'll be twenty-six. I think. It doesn't much matter to me; cake and champagne've always suited me, no matter the occaision.- Master Blackwell

When opening gifts, do you carefully take apart the paper, or tear indiscriminately?

- Demetri Martin

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:06 am
Emerson says...

I don't remember receiving gifts. None that were wrapped, anyway. - Rosen

...In-di-scri-mi-net-ly? That is a really big word. I really... I'm sorry... I have no idea what you are asking. - Vadoma

You have to be careful when opening a gift, you know? It's only polite, they spent all their time putting it together so nicely, why ripe at it like it is trash? Never, you must be delicate with it - Clive.

A little bit of both, honestly it depends who I received it from. But I love getting things, you know? I get over excited thinking about what kind of jewelry or hair piece they bought me... - Audrey

Are you Afraid of the dark?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

459 Reviews

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:16 am
Poor Imp says...

Sure. Afraid of the nightmares under my bed, too, right?

Er - serious? Ha.
-Tov

No. -Piers

...some dark. There's dark alleys, and, gavno - what're you s'posed to do? Dead ends and they go until you think it's going somewhere and then-- -Fedya

--

Where are you going?

-Lloyd Alexander

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:25 am
Emerson says...

Anywhere but backwards. - Rosen

...Going? I'm not going anywhere, I'm just sitting. Should I be going somewhere. Are you telling me I should leave? - Vadoma

This is deeper than the general act of going somewhere, a physical location, isn't it? I'm going to rescue the theater from poverty. - Clive

I'm going to go have a drink and lie down. - Audrey

Word Association: felt
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1258 Reviews

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 am
Sam says...

In all honesty...? A sense of panic, scratching, wood against my cheek and Muck upon my body. *blush* - Upton

Standing at the crest of a mountain, looking down at that Godforsaken Viriginia place and thinking that it isn't so bad after all. There's all there really is to feel, up there.- Lieutenant

*introspective look* When she put her arm around my belly, what do you think she meant by it? Bloody confusing- I felt it, certainly. - Luke

Dark, and sudden cold against my chest. "You're naught but a pretty little doll, for all your talk." I...erm, yeah. *silent* - Adelais

Do you like to watch fighting? Why or why not?

- Demetri Martin

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:30 pm
Fishr says...

Watch it? I have been in several - verbally of course. But by the very core of physical violence, yes I am afraid so. Once, at the age of nineteen, I stabbed a redcoat in the shoulder. He slumped down on his knees, and dropped the pistol, looking around the men - Whigs - and other Bostonians that joined in with Paul and I. - Samuel Garrison

*grumbles angerly* - Welcome Garrison

I assume my Father is not too pleased by the question. I will let you on, if you promise to keep it to yourself. *in a hushed whisper...* My Father is a born fighter. Ever see a melocholy man nearly every waking day? No, I suppose not, since you are not with me now. Witnessing and being the constant victim of fighting are two entirely different measures. *looks at his father nervously* I must go. - Samuel Garrison

If you were missing your nose and ears, could you function in society?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss