z

Young Writers Society

The Clock City *one priority spot left*

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 am
Lavvie says...

*Anyone may join this SB, but PM me first. I will either accept you or deny you as a member of this SB via PM*

The Clock City is up in the clouds and run by a clock set not too far in the distance. In the Clock City, the trust in the Clock is slowing diminishing and one corrupt man by the name of Delfar is starting to recruit people to support him to become the first king of the Clock City. Many citizens of the city are frightened by the great power Delfar shows and are scared into agreement [of him becoming king]. Except for one group of people.

These people live in in the lower regions of the city (the city is built up like a layered cake), which is considered the poorer part. In fact, these people are very intelligent, though do not have so many riches as they'd like. The group has no name as they are in secret. This group is against Delfar and go to extremes to overthrow Delfar and his followers. There are two leaders: Faran and Tew. They are older, perhaps about 40-65.

There are two spies, Calris and Nem. Calris, she keeps tabs on Delfar who has an attraction to her. Calris reports things she learns to Faran and/or Tew. Nem, he's Calris's younger brother. He acts as a servant in the royal castle and picks up all he knows about the inside. In short, Calris spies on the king and Nem spies on everyone else inside the castle.

Rules:

-No God-modding
-No descriptive love or battle scenes. As in, don't describe how the blood spurted out of someone's head.
-Usual SB Rules.

Characters:

Delfar-

Faran- FinalFreedom
Tew- Pernicious

Girl 1- Lori - DragonWriterFanatic
Girl 2- Raina - Apple
Girl 3- Avery - Kaywiia
Girl 4- ______ - Mo.
Girl 5- Mélisande - LavenderBlue

Boy 1- Echan - Dragonet
Boy 2- Tivan - Dragonet
Boy 3- Jameson - Apple
Boy 4-
Boy 5-

Calris- Ladyofthedeathroses
Nem- Calligraphy

Profile requirements:

~ All Profiles must be posted in the DT: topic70907.html

~If you have claimed the characters of either Delfar, Faran or Tew, you must PM their profiles to me first for confirmation before posting.

~ If you have claimed any of the other characters, you may post them immediately. Their ages must be between 16-25.

Profile template:

Name:

Appearance: (Written and photo. Picture is required. It makes for better imagery among the SB.)

Personality: (Do not include appearance, likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses.)

Strengths: (Included here are skills, like whether your character knows how to handle a sword or a bow etc. Other strengths may be whether thay are uber strong or if they listen well.)

Weaknesses: (From whether your character is downright useless with a sword to whether they can't swim or hate fire.)

Likes: (From if your charrie likes certain traits in someone to if they like sprinting to if they like moonlight nights.)

Dislikes: (Included here could be, for example: if they hate tight spaces (claustrophobia) or they hate fire or maybe they hate the dark or maybe stuck up people.)

Brief History: (Emphasis on brief. We simply want to know what their life was like in their childhood and what led them to the secret group.)

Up for love:

Other: (You can include things of sentimental value (i.e. jewellery) here. Absolutely no pets.)

PICTURES:

The Clock City (click the link):

The hideout of the secret group. It is in the unknown attic at Tew's house. There are red Persian carpets set on the ground for comfort when sitting. The hideout is only accessed through the roof of Tew's house by climbing up the vine on the side.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by Lavvie on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Dragonet says...

Come on, people, join!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

522 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:33 am
Lavvie says...

*points to Dragonet*

We need three more spots to be taken, Tew and Delfar.

Lavvi

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 am
Dragonet says...

I can't wait to start this thing! I would join with either Tew or Delfar, but I already have two characters.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

522 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:31 am
Lavvie says...

I miscounted...that's TWO slots, not three XD I would edit, but not many people would notice that XD

Tew and Delfar? Anyone?

Lavvi

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100