z

Young Writers Society

House of Murder

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Imagine you're in an old orphanage in the middle of no where. No one's ever heard of and no one knows where you are to help you or adopt you. Every one of the children have their own unique background. The orphanage has five stories, and it is completely surrounded by fences and trees. You're not allowed past the fences so you never know what danger really is.

Then, some of the children start to disappear one by one. You barely ever see the orphanage owners, so you can't ask them anything, and none of the other children know what is going on...or do they? Soon, you realize that the orphanage is haunted, but what is killing the children? You and your new family are determined to find out why they are disappearing.

Character profiles:

Orphan

Spoiler! :
name/child number:

description/picture:

dilikes:

skills:

weaknesses:

history:

personality:

up for love?:

other:

Orphanage owner(Not often seen but a major part of the story):

Spoiler! :
name:

description/picture:

dislikes:

history:

personality:

favorite child:

other:

Sense none of the children are related, that makes it easier for relationships. There is no real plot to this story. If you have any questions, just PM me! We need at least 4 girls and 4 boys before we start.Thank you!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Reviews: 0
Wed May 26, 2010 6:10 pm
View Likes
MathisSiddel says...

name/child number: Zack/56669

description/picture:
Spoiler! :

dilikes: Being in the orphanage.

skills: He is a really good free runner (look it up on youtube)Though it is hard to practice in the orphanage.

weaknesses: He is not that good at fighting but can usually get away.

history: He used to live on the streets of a city. That is where he learned to free run. Then when he was sleeping on a rooftop the cops got him. That is when he was sent here a year ago.

personality: He is friendly to his friends and very loyal. But if he does not know you he will shut up and not say much.

up for love?: yes

other: Good luck trying to catch him in a chase.

name/child number: Scazz (It is his nickname)/56669

description/picture:
Spoiler! :

dilikes: Being in the orphanagem being alone, spiders, bugs, snakes, creepy stuff like that.

skills: He is training to be a free runner. Zack is training him and he is quite good. (look it up on youtube)Though it is hard to practice in the orphanage.

weaknesses: He trusts very easily. He is scared of the dark and the things in it.

history: He was left on the door step of the orphanage as a baby. Or so he is told. As he was growing up he made friends with lots of the other kids. Everyone likes him. He REALLY knows the orphanage up and down. He can get you where you want to go without getting caught. Then one year ago Zack came and he befriended him. Zack started to teach him how to free run and they became great friends. He is getting really good at it now!

personality: He is friendly to his friends. He makes jokes and is fun to be around. A really good kid.

up for love?: Yes... but he is 13...

other: He is 5'2 and is small.
Last edited by MathisSiddel on Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 27, 2010 12:42 am
View Likes
Bandgeek says...

Name/number:Livia/10149

Description:
Spoiler! :
anime-girl_011.jpg
anime-girl_011.jpg (16.12 KiB) Viewed 326 times
She has a red Devils gang tattoo on her palm.

Dislikes: Being an orphan

Skills: Good with a gun, smart.

Weakness: Moody, has problems connecting with people

History: Born into a gang, went on most the raids since 5. She was spotted at the crime scene after a fight. Police thought she was a bystander that got hurt. Went to the Orphanage at age 12.

Personality: Moody, cocky, a snob and takes advantages of other peoples weaknesses.

Love: Yep, If they can stand violence.
Last edited by Bandgeek on Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oh no! I'm going into the cave. Wha... Call m... Lat... I'm... *Turns phone off* Yes lost them!

116 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 1:13 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

name/child number: Alisha, Ash, child 219

description/picture:
Spoiler! :

likes:People who aren't scarred to be weird. She herself is weird.

dislike:people who hide their feelings, though she does as well.

skills:she is skilled in the art of combat and practices i the time they are allowed outside. she has made friends with all the children in the house.

weaknesses:she has a weakness for the sight of some of the small children that are sent there. most of them are beaten and abused. the reason for this weakness is that she herself was beaten before she was sent to the orphanage.

history:never knew her real parents, but was beaten by them. she knows that they were cruel, but still loves them. she was one of the first children sent to the orphanage.

personality:bubbly and moody. Most of them know her as bipolar. when she has the mood swings, its best to stay away from her because she can become very violent. they have a special room they put her in on the top floor when she does this. its not hard to tell when this is going to happen.

up for love?:most definitely!

other:she loves animals and little children. she is not allowed a pet, or she would have a snake. she makes friends with one, and keeps it hidden.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 1:15 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

By the way, you ARE allowed to have more than one character!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 am
Chupatoasta says...

name/child number: Alicia/66667

description/picture:
Spoiler! :

likes: Her brother, boys, her stuffed gorilla Meep, the picture of her mother and father

dilikes: Mean guys, people picking on her for having a stuffed animal, the orphanage, and the food

skills:

weaknesses:

history:

personality:

up for love?:

other:
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

116 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 4:19 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

These are all really good guys! OK, one more guy, and we can start!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Thu May 27, 2010 9:50 pm
View Likes
MathisSiddel says...

BUMP!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri May 28, 2010 12:52 am
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

name/child number: Juliet--98073

description/picture:
Spoiler! :
Image She also has a tatoo on her wrist. It looks like a bracelet with chinese characters on it. It says REMEMBER TO FORGET

dilikes: Her birthday, remembering, sunshine, pavement, hot weather, having to choose.

skills: Singing, sharp hearing, will do what ever it takes to defend herself.

weaknesses: She can hardly ever choose between two or more options, she breaks down in tears if you mention her family or what happened to them. She eats hardly anything so she is very fragile, frail, and she gets tired easily.

history: Juliet's family was always into plays and musicals. When she was a little girl, very very little, she was playing with some ropes. Her father got caught in them. When Juliet placed her hands on him wanting to be held he fell back and was hung. Juliet's mother never said she blaimed her but Juliet knew she did. When Juliet was about ten her, her mom, and her little sister were at the beach. When they were swimming her mom and sister got caught in a giant wave. They were both drowing and Juliet couldn't choose which to save. She knows that she's killed her family and if you mention it she'll thrash out at you. Since then Juliet lived in outdoors, living off of what she could get her hands on. She was picked up a few weeks ago. She had stolen something and was being chased. They caught her and got clawed faces for it. She's been here since a few days ago.

personality: Juliet is normally very quiet. She's very sensitve but she is strong willed and will do whatever it takes to protect herself (I would have put why in the hitory but it was already to long). When she gets to know you she's a vey sweet and loving person. She's always afraid because she fears that she'll hurt someone by accident. Bad luck seems to follow her.

up for love?: I guess

other: None
Live, Love, Laugh

Fri May 28, 2010 1:13 am
View Likes
MathisSiddel says...

One more BOY but ok lol. I wanna start this one.

116 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2010 1:52 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

OK OK! I really can't wait for one more, but I need at least one more, or I will make another character. Its either that or one of you do it! Then, we can start. If I don't get someone within the next day, I'll just make one or go ahead and let you start.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri May 28, 2010 2:13 am
View Likes
Bandgeek says...

Name/number: Darren/8328

Description:
Spoiler! :
cuteboywithglasses.jpg
cuteboywithglasses.jpg (23.59 KiB) Viewed 298 times

dislikes:outdoors, spiders

weaknesses: Spiders! He can't handle seeing/hearing about/feeling a spider.

History: He is a orphanage owners grandson. Teenage daughter didn't want to give up the baby, but didn't want to be a mom ether. Her dad offered to keep the baby at the orphanage.

Personality:Geeky and awkward.

Love: Yes!

Other:Tall, the orphanage owners treat him different.
Last edited by Bandgeek on Fri May 28, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh no! I'm going into the cave. Wha... Call m... Lat... I'm... *Turns phone off* Yes lost them!

116 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2010 2:18 am
ForsakenAngel says...

ALRIGHT! Anyone can begin!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Fri May 28, 2010 2:51 am
MathisSiddel says...

Zack

Opening my eyes I looked around yawning. Ugg. Another day at the office. Walking over to Scazz I bump him awake. "C'mon, lets go eat."
"Dude, it is like EARLY."
Scazz was always lazy. I just grabbed his arm and yanked him up. "Anyways, it is NOT early. Look over at the clock. Eight. See that you lazy bum." I rustled his hair. He was a good kid. going down to eat I saw there were a few people there already.

Sorry It is kinda short...

116 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2010 3:36 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

>I forgot to say this, but when you post, please make sure your character's name is at the top!<

~Ash~

I sat down on the floor of the huge orphanage dining room, or cafeteria as we all called it. We didn't normally have someone serve us though, so it was only a dining room set up like a cafeteria. I saw Zack and Scazz enter the room, smiling widly. Scazz looked as though he just woke up, hair in a mess, bags under his eyes, a sleapy grin on his face.

I looked around the room quickly at the hundred some odd people here. We all had different numbers, ranging from around 10 to 100,000. But that didn't matter. Every child was given a random number. I was one of the first children here with a number like 219.

I saw Scazz, and I smiled at him and he smiled back. Though I wouldn't tell anyone, I sorta had a crush on him. But he was only thirteen and I was sixteen. That was three years though. Zack fallowed his eyes, looking at me as well. Zack was like my best friend and brother, also friends with Scazz. I took a bite of the roll I had, sketching on my sketch pad. I was drawing Scazz and Zack free running, a mental picture I had seen a hundred times. It was actually amazing how they did it.

As I sketched, Juliet came over to me. She was one of my closest friends. But, then again, I was friends with everyone in the orphanage. She sat next to me, nibbling on a bagel, then looked at my picture. She had seen me working on it before, but then, it was mearly an outline. Now, you could see their faces and tell it was them.

Juliet was a quiet girl if you didn't know her. But she was my best friend, and I knew how she was. A very nice person to be around who talked when the two of us were alone. We could carry on a conversation for hours on end, debating different things.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6