z

Young Writers Society

Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu May 20, 2010 12:03 am
fictionfanatic says...

You are part of a family with nine children! Sheesh, that's whole lot of kids! You deal with just recently moving, being left out, getting either to much or to little attention, and anything else you want!

I so hope you join!

Here's the available spots...

Kid 1:Aiden-Male-18----Kidashka
Kid 2:Trixie-Female-17----TexanWriter
Kid 3:Destiny-Female-17----fictionfanatic (me)
Kid 4:Lyric-Female-16----Chupatoasta
Kid 5:Glen-Male-15----darkangel_05
Kid 6:Hope-Female-14----ArahniaSiddel
Kid 7:Faith-Female-14----Kitty15
Kid 8:Saphire-Female-14----ladyofthedeathroses
Kid 9:Abigail-Female-13----forsakinshadow
Kid 10:Eliza-Female-12----BlueRaspberry

Character Profile:
Spoiler! :
Name:

Kid number and age:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Flaws:

How much attention do you receive?:

Other:

Please keep the characters different. If any two are the same I will ask one to change it.

Please join!
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Sat May 22, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu May 20, 2010 12:47 am
Sapi says...

Name: Eliza

Kid number and age: Kid number 10, 12 years old

Personality: Sweet, shy, and clever, can have very heroic moments at times.

Likes: Her favorite color is periwinkle, and her favorite sibling is Kid number 7.

Dislikes: She hates bullying and everything boring.

Strengths: If conflict arises, she is always the one to figure things out logically and never by fighting.

Flaws: She has a moderate temper problem when something really annoys her.

How much attention do you receive?: Very little attention, always being bumped around by her older siblings.

Other: Appearance: Has wavy shoulder length light brown hair, and green eyes. She is tall for her age.

Please keep the characters different. If any two are the same I will ask one to change it.
Last edited by Sapi on Sun May 23, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu May 20, 2010 1:20 am
darkangel_05 says...

*Here. I've edited my character's profile. I added more details, appearance, and a picture.*

Name: Glen

Kid number and age: Kid 5, 15 years old

Personality: He's intelligent, emotive, and musically inclined. His favorite sibling is Aidan, his big brother. He does well in school. He's the brains, not the brawn. He can also be the shoulder you can cry on.

Likes: Playing the piano, reading, and singing. He's not the sporty type, and he hate games anyway. He's organized, and always on time.

Dislikes: He hates the rain. He also hates ketchup, and household chores. He also hates LOUD people, except rock music. :D

Strengths: He never gets into trouble, except when at home(because of some of his siblings). He's very cunning and clever.

Flaws: He's very, very bored and lazy... but spends a lot listening to music.

How much attention do you receive?: Not much, but it's okay for him. He's not jealous with his siblings who has a lot of attention.

Other: He ranks second in class actually. He doesn't like pets very much, unlike his siblings.

Appearance: Brown hair, fair complexion, and green eyes. He's cute, too. :smt002

Picture:

Last edited by darkangel_05 on Sat May 22, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu May 20, 2010 1:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kid 4:Lyric-Female-16

Name: Lyric

Kid number and age: Kid 4 , age 16

Personality: Lyric is very outgoing. She's always smiling, and always trying to get her siblings into a good mood. Her favorite sibling is Eliza, just because she is the youngest. Her second favorite is Kid 1, because she can always count on them for everything. She's very artistic, and her whole room is covered my some form of art. She also gets decent grades.

Likes: Art, photography, music, poetry, novels and novellas, her siblings, and animals.

Dislikes: PETA, meat, her siblings fighting, a straight answer (the reason she hates math class) and people who hate art.

Strengths: She's very caring to her siblings, she won't take anyone's crap though, and she's up for anything artistical ;)

Flaws: Her kindness sometimes turns her into a pushover, but she won't let it get to a certain point. A lot of her little sisters' friends are too afraid to come over, because they don't really like Lyric's attitude, nor her appearance.

How much attention do you receive?: She's recieves enough. Not too little, but not too much. She knows the importance of each kid recieving the same amount of attention.

Other: Recently got a puppy from her boyfriend, a dalmation named Spook(:

Lyric
Spoiler! :

Boyfriend; Austin
Spoiler! :

Spook
Spoiler! :
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Fri May 21, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I will post when I get the chance.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu May 20, 2010 6:55 pm
kidashka says...

Would like to claim eldest child :D
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

Name: Hope

Kid number and age: Kid number 5, age 14

Personality: Sometimes she can be a little diva. But, at other times non-social. Cannot take a joke. Holds grudges.

Likes: She loves being by herself, reading, swimming, biking (she often competes in marathons). Going on the computer. Making cards and scrapbooking. Making Money. Having awesome cloths, but not necessarily shopping. Photography. Her dog who follows her everywhere. Fianly having her own room for once in her life!

Dislikes: She hates running and sports that have balls (baseball, softball, doge ball, basketball, foot ball). When people watch her. When people find her little secluded spots. When people say she is doing something wrong. Little kids.

Strengths: . . . .

Flaws: . . . .

How much attention do you receive?: hmmmm not a lot unless she is making a big deal about something (soo half and half.)

Other: her dog Rootbeer:
portrait-13.jpg
portrait-13.jpg (89.75 KiB) Viewed 374 times

What she looks like:
bridge11.jpg
bridge11.jpg (35.02 KiB) Viewed 363 times
. .. . she has more shape though . ..
Last edited by ArahniaSiddel on Thu May 20, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

33 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 10:16 pm
kidashka says...

Name: Aidan

Kid number and age: 1st child, age 18

Personality: He's a big brother!! Very caring and protective of his younger brothers and sisters, is generally pretty awesome at helping them out. But he's quite nosy and bossy, suffers from 'third parent syndrome'.

Likes: His siblings, messing around, chatting, his fiancé. Favourite sibling is Eliza cause she's the littlest.

Dislikes: Lyric's boyfriend, cats, school. (though he doesn't go anymore)

Strengths: Sports, helping people out.

Flaws: Erm. Being nosy, bossy.

How much attention do you receive?: He's mostly left to his own devices cause he's basically old enough to look after himself. Doesn't actually live in the same house as the others; but lives down the road and spends aaaaaages at his parent's house anyway.

Other: Getting married in 4 months. Works as an electrician within town.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

84 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 10:20 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Thanks to everyone that's joined! I'll post my character now :D Oh, and I forgot to tell you all something...we live in California near the beach :D

Name: Destiny

Kid number and age: Kid 3-Age 17

Personality: Destiny isn't the artsy type. She's the sporty type. She's the kind of hirl who wears shorts and a t-shirt to formal dances. She's a hppy girl who's always got her bright smile on her face. Her walls are covered in surfing posters and her surfboard hands on the wall.

Likes: Surfing, volleyball, sports, the color yellow, and her surfboard, the water, California.

Dislikes: Doing chores, being mellow, meatloaf, having to sit still.

Strengths: Sports, cheering people up.

Flaws: She sucks at understanding art but she tried for her siblings.

How much attention do you receive?: She gets a pretty decent amount. It's one of those things where she'll get it when she wants it but she if she doesn't want it she'll be left alone.

Other: Appearance:
Spoiler! :

She has a boarder collie named Sookie...
Spoiler! :
the yellow is just the lighting Image

This is her boyfriend Larson...
Spoiler! :
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

33 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm
kidashka says...

Umm, just a note to future people joining - please no more pets cause we already have like three dogs... :|

84 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 10:59 pm
fictionfanatic says...

deleted
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Sat May 22, 2010 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

33 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm
kidashka says...

Yeah. I was just thinking, with nine (well, technically eight) kids AND three dogs, it was gonna get crowded :smt003 (My house has four kids and one dog and is full to bursting!)

84 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 11:05 pm
fictionfanatic says...

deleted
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Sat May 22, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

33 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 11:08 pm
kidashka says...

:shock: WOW.

On another note, would it be possible to have a character that *isn't* a sibling? Cause at the moment there isn't much scope for romance...

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm
jemjive says...

So I would like to claim the child number 2, would that make my character and Destiny twins? I can post the profile in a few hours :P
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown