z

Young Writers Society

The Completely Awesome Battle

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 am
Griffinkeeper says...

"Could you pass the salt?" Grif asked Snoink.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not finished."

"You've been salting your fries for 15 minutes now," Grif said.

"I'M NOT FINISSSHHHHHEED!!" Snoink shouted, jumping on the table.

"YOU ARE NOW!" Grif replied, jumping up on the table to meet her. The two titans clashed.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 am
Griffinkeeper says...

No god moding! Have fun!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 am
Snoink says...

"I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SALT," said Snoink in her demonic voice, "FOR I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU AND THUS I NEED MORE SALT SO I CAN USE ITS IONIC BONDS TO BREAK YOUR BONES INTO MY BREAD!"

"OH YEAH?" Grif said. "YOUR FACE'S BONES!"

"YOUR MOMMA'S FACE'S BONES!"

"Um, we have the same mother," Grif pointed out.

"DO NOT SPEAK IN LOWERCASE LETTERS TO ME," Snoink shouted. "WE MUST BATTLE!"

"VERY WELL!"

They turned on their super boots and started flying through the room, desperately trying to get the salt shaker of might...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 am
Prokaryote says...

Prokaryote sat on the sidelines, eating a hot dog and waving a giant foam finger.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Grif and Snoink unleashed a powerful kick at the same time, their feet collided in the middle. The super boots exploded, destroying the entire room. When the smoke cleared, the two combatants had transformed yet again, this time into something even more terrifying...

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am
Linx says...

"OH MY GOSH!" Linx stared at horror at the two and fainted.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu

Attack, IM, or PM me at any time. I will respond. ;)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am
Snoink says...

Snoink laughed manically. "YOU FOOL!" she said, "I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. NOW I HAVE THE POWERS OF THE SWINE!"

And indeed, she looked like a swine. More precisely, she looked like a swine warrior in a shiny metal pink pig mechbot. She stomped around and laughed evilly.

'MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Grif had put on his SPEW Commando suit. He activated a set of protocols and instantly the suit became bigger, until it was the same size as the pig-mecha. The SPEW suits were now at full readiness.

Grif attacked first, sending missiles streaking towards the swine. Snoink saw them coming though and moved with super-human speed. The missiles hit a building instead and even as it fell down, Snoink fired her own salvo...

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 am
Bloo says...

"No not that...anything but that!" came a cry from a random butler who had sat in the background. "Not the EL Cerboy Felty!"

"What do we do?" asked the nervous bust boy who coward behind a decretive that looked like a blind man had picked it out.

"There is only one way to stop the monster writers," said the waiter. "Typos."

"Did I hear my name?" said Boltage as he walked in, casually sipping a slurpy. "Cause if you need typos. You found the right man...er boy for the job." With the words he crushed the paper slurpy cup and charged into the smoking rubbles of a room.

Inside two creatures waged war. Each punch came a better punch, each kick a better kick, each story a better story. it was a wear for the ages. Boltage glanced around the room, attempting to find something to amplify his voice to the beasts, and found Pork sitting still, waving his foam finger, eating his hotdog. How was he immune? Bolt had no time to wonder, he quickly found what he needed. On the floor was s small microphone shaped devise.

With a quick swipe he grabbed the devise, but sighed as he looked at the chicken leg. He took a bite of the burnt piece and mumbled something about a bad chef before walking to the table. With a single breathe he looked at the table, and bagn to speak.

"Hey ghuys wahts u? U een gavibng a greath day. Justy purew weskme safter awersdome!!!!!!!!!!
'

The two monster writers looked at the boy horrified by the typo filled writing he began to spew at them so casually.

"Nothijng to says huih? O cqn ghet mat. Can't alwasy thibnk of solmethijgngihkjd to sayu myelf.
' Bolt continued and watched with a smile as the monsters screamed and retreated.

"ah. So you know that I am typoing now. No? Well take miss and tyhis. Whyu mot his to?" Boltage screamed as he ran forward. the two writers stared in fear at his ability to not care at all.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 am
Snoink says...

...and it missed! Kaboom went a grain factory! Except grain is really explosive, so it was really:

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

"CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM, TONY!" she snarled.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Boltage's attack was short lived as Snoink put her massive mecha-pig's trotters right down on top of the unfortunate member.

"It's so SQUISHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Grif took advantage of her screaming and tackled her. The two mechas crashed through a hospital, which was all ready filled with casualties from the first two explosions.

Snoink stopped Grif and tossed him into another building. It was a...

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 am
Snoink says...

...clock tower! Yes, Snoink had managed to toss Grif all the way to London, England, never mind that they were in California. Again, she laughed an evil laugh and Grif fell down and Big Ben crumpled.

"PICK UP YOUR SOCKS, TONY!" she said, laughing evilly.

"No!" cried Grif. "I'll never!"

And with those words, he picked up the subway and threw it at Snoink's head. In an instant, Snoink ducked, but even she couldn't escape the flames that occurred when the train crashed into...

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 am
Griffinkeeper says...

The Millennium Wheel lurched free from its moorings as the subway smashed into it. The wheel rolled into the Thames.

"GIVE ME THAT CUBE! BOY!" Grif said, before firing a plasma cannon at Snoink. It missed, hitting a group of singers on...
Last edited by Griffinkeeper on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:07 am
Snoink says...

...the roof! Of course, it was the Beatles who were performing the rooftop concert. They looked at Grif and fumed, furious.

"Attack, lads!" John called out! They used their super awesome Beatle boots and flew to Grif's mech suit. "Get a load of this!" John called out before dropping a hippy bomb into Grif's suit. Instantly, the bomb exploded and released poisonous hippy music fumes.

"AHHH!" Grif called out! "Now I'm a believer!"

"Hey, that's us," the Monkees called out. They flew and blasted more hippy music at Grif. Grif stumbled and fell into...

863 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Grif stumbled and fell into a trance. Techno music blasted from the massive PA systems on his mobile suit, the concentrated sound waves exploded the skulls of everything within 100 meters, including the hippies.

"THE SYSTEM IS DOWN! THE SYSTEM IS DOWN!" Grif shouted over the sirens.

Everything seemed to be going fine, until...

When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate