z

Young Writers Society

The Twisted and Completely Out There Story

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:14 am
Bella says...

Please post quesitons, comments and so on in a color, such as red, and your story stuff in white! Thank you. Also, if you are making a new character, please put a profile in Green.Thank you again! ~me~

Name~ Alexandria AKA Alexx
Age~ 17
Appearance~ flame red hair, and black eyes. tall, skinny, with fair skin
Extra~ will be figured out as the story goes on

Alexx climbed up the trellis that lined the western wall of her house and through her open window. Yes, she was safely back in her bedroom. She wasn't worried about her parents hearing her, they were sound asleep. She sat down at her desk and opened her internet homepage.

~I made it~ she typed.
~Did you see him?~
~Yes. We talked. Next meeting unknown.~
~Ok. Get some sleep.~
~G'night~

She turned off the computer and changed her clothes. After a quick trip to the bathroom she climbed under the cool covers of her bed and went to sleep.
Last edited by Bella on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

142 Reviews

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:49 am
Bella says...

Alexx tossed and turned throughout the night. He haunted her dreams and wouldn't give her any rest. At 4 in the morning she gave up and went back to her computer.

~Are you on?~ she typed hurriedly.
~When aren't I? Why aren't you sleeping?~
~He's there, in my dreams. He won't leave me alone.~
~I don't know what to tell you. You have school tomorrow don't you?~
~Oh god...yes.~
~Be careful, don't try to sleep again. I'll see you tomorrow night; you know where.~
~Ok, bye.~

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:05 am
Lindsaroo says...

JERRY!
He's 15 and is always getting into trouble and pulling pranks YAY!
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

170 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:13 am
Lindsaroo says...

Alexx sits on her window sill staring into the stars, trying to stay awake. She sees a cat sitting in front of her house staring at her. She feels like there is great evil in the cat for some reason. "I'm not taking any chances" ahe told herself. She locked the window shut and sat on her bad. She couldn't stop thinking about him. "He could be anywhere or anything!" she thought. "He could be watching me right now!" She had freaked herself out too much. She grabbed some paper and some pencils and started to draw.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

142 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:32 am
Bella says...

For some reason each drawing came out the same: a dark figure sitting in a corner; the cat in some cases, a human form in others. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" she screamed, then realized that her mother would have heard her. She climbed into bed, pretending that she had just woken up.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:52 am
Aet Lindling says...

After a few moments, a light turned on, and Alexx's breath held, slightly dreading the questioning that would follow, as you would when caught. The door squeaked on its hinges, opening, and her mother said, "Sweetie? Why are you up? What were you saying?" Alexx was at a loss, and her mouth seemed to be working on its own accord, using words she had seen in movies and read main characters saying. "Uh, nightmare. I must have woken you up, right? I- guess I was talking in my sleep. Sorry." "More like yelling in your sleep," said her mother. "Are you sure you're all right?" "Yes. Fine." She pretended she was very tired, (not much of an act, actually) and snuggled up beneath the covers. Her mother said, "Night." and shut the door. A few minutes later, sleep devoured Alexx, despite her efforts, and surprisingly, she slept soundly until morning.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

142 Reviews

Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:51 pm
Bella says...

In fact, she slept so well that when she finally woke up the school bus had come and gone, and her mom had left for work. Alexx quickly threw on some clothes, grabbed her backpack, and began the long treck to school.

~~Jordan~~
~~age unknown~~
~~about 5ft 11in~~
~~black eyes~~
~~jet black hair that hangs down to his shoulders~~
~~special abilities that remain unknown at the moment~~

As Alexx walked down the street, which was oddly quiet, she heard a sound. She turned around, expecting to see some creep following her, but saw only a small, black cat. "Hello kitty," she said quietly, lifting him up. She carried him for a while, until he suddenly freaked out and scratched her cheek trying to get away. She let him go and he darted down a small ally way. She followed curiously.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:36 pm
Alice says...

The cut on her face began to sting. She wiped it off with the back of her jacket as she walked. She yelped as she tripped over a tipped over garbage can.

"Bravo," the cat said from a foot away. Alexx did a double take and glared at the cat her mouth hanging open.
"Did you just?" she stuttered.
"Yes, I'm not dumb, I have the ability to speak. Do you always assume men in alleys can't talk?"
"You're a cat!" she said, still to shocked to get up. the cat looked at its paw.
"By rights I still am, forgive me." then swiftly the cat turned into a man. He lowered his hand to help her up. Stupidly she took it and stood up right.

She took a good look at the "man." His brown hair pulled tight behind his head. His face was flawless; no imperfection in the skin, his lips were pale but full. But his eyes, she had never seen eyes like that before. They were glowing deep blood red. She remembered him.

"You!" she shouted
"Yes me, but what about me are you talking about?"
"You won't leave me alone!"
"On the contrary my dear, it is you who won't leave me alone."
She ignored his last statement, "what are you?"
"What is your first thought?"
"Vampire," she said before she could check herself, he couldn't be a vampire the sun was up.
"Intelligent little girl aren't you? You are right, i am a vampire."
I just lost the game.

170 Reviews

Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:40 am
Lindsaroo says...

"I don't get it though" She said."It's daylight."
"Your point?" He asked smugly.
"Well...the stories all say-
"Stories are just excuses to kill people."He said with his eyes flaring. Alexx took a few steps back.
"W-w-what?"
"Oh. Nothing my dear."
"What do you want?" She said, her voice shakey. "Are you going to eat me? Suck my blood? WHAT?!"
"I want nothing to do with you." He said looking at her suspiciously. "I want Kevin."

Kevin Garenson
Bright Red hair
16 years old
5ft 9in
slim figure
Green eyes
Special abbilities--can see spirits

"Why Kevin?"She asked confused.
"Just run along darling. It doesn't concern you."
"Then why did you tell me?"
"Just go to school and try to forget. I don't care. Just don't get in my way." He said, then turned into a cat and pranced down the road.

She had so many questions popping in her head. She reached her English class and walked inside.

"You're late Alexandria." Her teacher said.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:53 am
Alice says...

"I'm sorry Mrs. English Not just because of the class I missed the bus." She half ran to the back of the room and sat in her seat. She sank down and tried to disappear. what did that- vampire she shuddered, want with Kevin? I'm gonna ask him after class. I'll catch him between here and French.

She didn't pay attention to what the teacher was saying all class. all she could do was to think of reasons why a vampire who could turn into a cat would want something to do with Kevin.

Kevin collected his stuff when the bell rang and rushed off. He had an appointment with the late professor Jennings. "Odd Thomas" was his own personal nickname. He was a lot like him, he helped the deceased pass on. And he was passionately in love with someone, but the difference she didn't love him.

sorry for any mistakes bit I'm being rushed
I just lost the game.

170 Reviews

Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:20 pm
Lindsaroo says...

His mind had wandered off for a while, but he walked into someone and fell on his ass.
"Sorry Chap." the voice said leaning down to help him up.
"It's OK." Kevin said getting up. "I wasn't paying attention." He looked up to see who he bumped into. "Y-y-you!"
"Yes Kevin. It's me." he said moving his hair out of his face. His Fangs were extended.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Kevin Screamed. He ran the other direction leaving his stuff behind. Why won't he leave me alone? He wants to kill me! I just know it. Is it because of my gift? Or is he just hungry?
He ran past Alexx and she went after him.
"Kevin!" She shouted. "Kevin, slow down!"
He heard her and stopped. "Alexx?" He spun and grabbed her hand. He pulled her out of school and didn't stop running until they were in the desert about a mile away.
"KEVIN! What's wrong?" She stopped and said breathless.
"He's...after me...and... you..too!" he said gasping for air.
"You mean the vampire? He just wants you. He told me."
"No! He lied. Have you had dreams about him?"
"Well...yeah, but I thought it was to warn you." She said confused.
"No. He wants you too!"

142 Reviews

Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:43 am
Bella says...

"If he wanted me, he would've said so. He said he wanted you, henceforth he wants YOU! not me, YOU! Dreams mean nothing." Kevin grabbed her by the shoulders and swung her around so he was facing her, also shaking her violently.
"DREAMS MEAN EVERYTHING! In dreams you see what you're consious is trying to warn you about! Your dreams are there only to keep you safe. He uses that as his warning anyways; he wants you, there for you dream of him. There's no point in running though." He turned around.
"Why not?"
"ONce he wants you, he will sniff you out no matter what. We're as good as dead. Have fun with whats left of your short, insignificant life." he smiled at her grimly and walked away to his next class.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:19 am
bubblewrapped says...

Hannah Garrett
25 years
Tall, slim with long, white-blond hair and brown eyes
Psychometrist and apprentice witch

Unbeknownst to the two teenagers, a young woman in a nearby classroom had been listening to their conversation. Employed as a teacher's aide by the school, Hannah Garrett had been tidying up after a particularly rambunctious class when she'd overheard Kevin shouting.

"DREAMS MEAN EVERYTHING! In dreams you see what your subconscious is trying to warn you about!" The kid sounded scared, and slightly hysterical. Curious, Hannah moved closer to the doorway, listening intently. What on earth was he talking about? "Your dreams are there only to keep you safe. He uses that as his warning anyways; he wants you, therefore you dream of him."

Hidden from sight behind the open door, Hannah frowned. This did not sound like normal teenage angst. She considered stepping out into the corridor and asking the pair what was going on, but she figured she'd find out more if she kept quiet, so she stayed where she was.

The boy went on, bitterly. "There's no point in running, though."

A girl's voice. "Why not?"

"Once he wants you, he will sniff you out no matter what. We're as good as dead. Have fun with whats left of your short, insignificant life."

Hannah heard one pair of footsteps walking away down the hall. Despite having promised her mentor, Alice, that she would refrain from getting involved in anything supernatural until she was a practicing member of the coven, Hannah could not contain herself. Stepping quickly out into the corridor, she called after the girl as she turned to walk away.

"Excuse me! Hey - excuse me!"
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

142 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:53 pm
Bella says...

"Excuse me! Hey-excuse me!" a voice shouted behind her.
"Huh? What?" Alexx asked, spinning around in search of the person who was calling for her.
"I'd like to havea word with you," the teacher type person said, reaching out towards Alexx's arm.
"Ok, but why?"
"You'll see, just come on," the teacher person said, pulling her away.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:38 am
bubblewrapped says...

Hannah caught hold of the girl's arm and drew her aside into the classroom. She pointed to a chair, and the girl sat. Hannah shut the door.

"Am I in trouble?" The teenager asked.

"Why, have you done something wrong?"

"No."

"That's all right then." Hannah perched on the edge of the teacher's desk, and wondered how to begin. She didnt have much time. Her next class would be arriving any minute. "Look," she said at last. "I overheard your conversation with that young man just now..."

The girl eyed her warily. "So?"

"So, it sounds like you guys are in trouble."

"No! I mean," the girl shook her head. "It's just some guy."

Hannah looked at her seriously. "Since when does 'some guy' have the power to manipulate your dreams?"

"What?!"

"I told you, I was listening. I heard what that boy said to you - but he's wrong, you know. You can fight it."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Hannah. Hannah Garrett. I'm psychic."
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain