z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shrugged, "That's up to you, we can always get more." She stood up and picked up her scaled mask off the floor near the couch, putting it under her arm she sent a small smile at Jason, wanting to be nice, but note sure how, so this was the best way.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:29 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Can I keep it?" Livvie asked as politely as possible, so she'd have a higher chance of having it as a memory.

She smiled slightly, remembering the time when she first met them. It was as if they had known each other for ages - but it had only been a day.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:16 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"I don't see why not, It's not like they grow on trees." Luna sent Livvie a wink, a smile creeping onto her face.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:49 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel snorted at the comment - trying to seem at least a little more mature than Luna and Livvie, but failing miserably. He had to admit that it was a good joke.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:25 am
View Likes
Lib says...

"Uhh, what?" Livvie questioned, twirling her brown hair in her finger, "Leaves... grow on trees, Luna."

She glanced at Kartiel but didn't say anything, "Do you know?"

616 Reviews

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:08 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna laughed, holding her sides with her hands as she tried not to fall over. "Yes...you...c...can keep...the leaf." She managed to get out through her laughs.
Clearing her throat she stood up strait, laughter could still be seen in her purple eyes. "You guys ready to do?" She asked.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:01 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie gawked at Luna while she laughed. When Luna was done, Livvie crossed her arms and stared at her dead in the eye. "First, where did this tree come from? Second, Jason is still in the kitchen, prepping food, so we have to wait."

At that very moment, Jason entered the living room, his blue eyes sparkling for the first time since Luna and Kartiel had gotten here. "Done!" he said, "I made sandwiches for all of us. Two for each, just in case. And I made cake." he glanced at Livvie, grinning.

Her eyes widened. "You made cake?"

Jason nodded. "Happy birthday!"

Livvie grinned back at him and dashed into the kitchen, attempting to look at the cake. "Nuh-uh. You wait, kiddo."

Livvie whined, but sat back in the living room, staring behind Jason into the kitchen. Now that she thought of it, the smell of vanilla cake was in the air...

616 Reviews

Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:56 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna smelt the air, "Oh that smells good, I haven't tasted cake in FOREVER!!" She said to Jason trying to take a peek in the kitchen, but failing.
Once she got over herself she looked over to Livvie, "Oh it's not just one tree. You get a few here and there, their easy to find if you know were to look." She shrugged, "I've never needed to leafs for anything, but I always liked to hang out near the tree."
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:00 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel let out a heavenly sigh.

"It's been months since we had a birthday in my house," he said. "I haven't had cake since my sister turned fourteen."
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:27 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Is your sister still around." Luna asked, looking in his direction.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:10 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He nodded.

"Yes," he confirmed. "If she wasn't hanging out with her best friend today, you probably would have met her - she likes roping me into bringing her places when I teleport."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:14 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie laughed.

Jason let a smile slip, but regained his posture, and said, "I've packed everything, so... You guys" - he looked at Kartiel and Luna - "should get ready, if you haven't already."

Livvie sat down on the recliner and stretched, and smile on her face. She was ready - pale denim jeans, tank top, with a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist just in case it got too cold.

616 Reviews

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:21 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"I'm ready to go." Luna said as she looked at Jason, hoping what she was about to show him would flip a knew leaf for him, in more ways than one.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:17 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I love the pun in the last post. :)

"Same here," Kartiel agreed.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:23 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
nudges roleplay
mage

queer and here.

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein