z

Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun May 08, 2016 7:06 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

*Follows CloudBreeze out of camp* "Can we go by the ThunderClan border to see if the rabbit den is still there?" *Bounces excitingly*
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun May 08, 2016 7:10 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze

"Okay we shall go"

77 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 7:13 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

*Prods CloudBreeze* "CloudeBreeze, what's that smell? It reminds me of the way ThunderClan cats smell, but what would they be doing here?" *Twitches whiskers nervously*
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun May 08, 2016 7:13 pm
Lael says...

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong glanced about her, taking in all of her surroundings. Despite the fact that it was dangerous for her to be in WindClan territory, it was amazing at the same time. How did they manage to survive without the cover of trees?

"Are we near their camp yet?" she asked. Sparrowpelt, who had been there once before, shook his head.

"We're about halfway there, but we're bound to be discovered before we make it all the way."

Just then, a cat yowled, "ThunderClan invasion!"

"StarClan help us all," muttered Sparrowpelt.

Hawksong straightened and waited, proudly and confidently, as a ThunderClan warrior should. She would show those WindClan warriors how ThunderClan acted with dignity, no matter what came next.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

77 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 7:20 pm
KaiRyu says...

Ignore this post.
Last edited by KaiRyu on Sun May 08, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun May 08, 2016 7:24 pm
PusheenTheCat says...

CloudBreeze

"Yes I sense it too,should we keep going or turn back and go home?"

81 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 7:34 pm
Lael says...

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

"Why isn't anyone coming yet?" whispered Sparrowpelt. "They definitely smelled us."

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong twitched her tail. "Let's wait a little longer. They're bound to act soon."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

77 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 7:44 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

*Glances around nervously* "We should go back and tell the clan, I'll do it while you go confront the trespassers." *Turns around and runs*

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun May 08, 2016 8:38 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw
*Tells Sleekthorn everything about the dream*
"So that's why I think we shouldn't let Scar stay in camp with us-with you." She then looked at Moonlily, "And I also don't want you or any of my clanmates to die!"

Moonlily
She wraps her tail around Willowpaw, "Everything will be okay Willowpaw. Thank you so much for sharing your dream with us, it will end up being very important I'm sure."
She looked at Sleekthron who seemed to be thinking
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

77 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 10:55 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

*Reaches camp and looks around wildly* "SleekThorne, where is SleekThorne?" She mumbles.

81 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 4:38 pm
Lael says...

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong sighed. "This is taking too long," she said. "How slow can WindClan be to respond to trespassers? Come on, Sparrowpelt, let's go find that WindClan cat."

77 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 4:48 pm
KaiRyu says...

CloudBreeze

*Overhears the ThunderClan cats and steps out in front of them* "Well, you don't have to search any more, I'm right here." He says, growling. "What are you doing on our territory?"

(It be okay, my brother is Pusheen and he gave me permission to say this)

81 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 8:12 pm
Lael says...

Sparrowpelt of ThunderClan

Sparrowpelt dipped his head. "Hello, I'm Sparrowpelt, medicine cat of ThunderClan. I'm sure you knew that from seeing me at the Gatherings."

"And?" the cat bristled and bared his teeth. "Why are you here?"

"W-we mean no harm," stammered Sparrowpelt. "We just need to speak with Sleekthorn. This is important to the fate of both our Clans."

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue May 10, 2016 8:20 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn twitched his ears, hearing his name. "One moment," he said to Moonlily and the apprentice. He padded outside, holding his ears back. "I'm right here, Whitepaw. What's going on?"

77 Reviews

Tue May 10, 2016 11:13 pm
KaiRyu says...

WhitePaw

"CloudBreeze and I have scented two ThunderClan cats on our territory!" She said, scuffling her paws nervously.

I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47