z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 pm
Cramerx says...

"Nah. No point." I said shaking my head as I gulped down my drink. "The way I figure it, He's too low-level to pose a slight threat..other than some pain..to a mystic of your caliber."
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm
PixieStix says...

"I agree." I said grinning. I looked at him, "So what makes a handsome guy like you come at a place like this?" I asked laughing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 am
Cramerx says...

I laughed "That werewolf tried to kill my 'brother', Matthew. So I came and taught him a lesson, notice the missing forearm. Then he ran away after my brother left and decided that I might as well come back here." I cracked my neck "So what is a goddess like you doing here?"

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:12 am
PixieStix says...

" ahh um well, I got expelled from my school beacause I got in a huge fight and killed about 2 people. My mom got so mad she sent a dark force over the warfare of Mount Olympus and So my mom sent me down here before I could get my "act together" and so here I am!" I said smiling. I shapeshifted into the real me- http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-conte ... treaks.jpg

Then My phone started ringing."What." I answered. "NO. Im not. Just let me stay here. And no I dont care if you guys need me in a war. You kicked me out anyway so whats the point?" I was talking on the phone. It was my mom. And she was REALLy getting me mad.
Last edited by PixieStix on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 am
Cramerx says...

I nodded "I'll have to ask Xane if he knows anything about that. My memory isn't my greatest feature so he might have told me something."

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 am
PixieStix says...

"huh? How would he know?" I asked.

Reviews: 3
Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 am
NicholasStone says...

Nicholas backed off. He wanted to live, not grovel at this pathetic vampire-with-bad-grammar's feet. He slunk into the shadows. He knew she couldn't kill him, his father would be outraged. She would be killing the prince werewolf, and that was a crime that was unforgivable. His father and the entire hoard would stop at nothing until she was dead. Then it struck him. It was the perfect idea. He had to die. It was the oldest trick known to dogs. Play dead. So he attacked her, again, knowing this battle she would not win.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:28 am
PixieStix says...

I laughed to myself. "seriously? Are you kidding me?" I said- "I'm going to let you live, Alright?" she pushed the warewolf away. "And uou haven't answered my questions yet. Why do you want me dead so badly?"

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 am
NicholasStone says...

Nicholas's jaw dropped. He never expected this to happen. He stuttered. He pointed an accusing finger at the mage.

"I just don't like you. I really wanted him dead. Two birds with one stone, you know?"
He mumbled softly, unintelligent words spewing like oil out of an oil rig.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:36 am
PixieStix says...

"Ummm okay?" I knew he was nervous or something. "An you don't like me beacause I'm better than you or something?" I asked smiling. "I'll let you live If you just leave me alone,Because right now, your getting REALLY annoying. And I Rarely kill people so the chances are that even if you keep being annoying I wont hurt you. And if it gets any farther than this, then Zeus, Ares, Athena and everyone else in Mount Olympus will get involved. Do you REALLY want that to happen? Beacause if it does there isnt going to be much talking."

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 am
NicholasStone says...

Annoying. He described him as annoying. Nicholas Stone, Prince of Werewolves, reaper of the ten souls, conquerer of the mages of Dal'maron, fugitive in almost every town known to man, was now described as annoying. Ten year old youths were described as annoying. Yet she turned him away as if he was nothing more than a fly. This lowly vampire, acting as if she were a queen. Best thing to do now, was apologize.
"My apologies, I should not have attacked you. You know my race is naturally inclined to attack those who are an established enemy, to impede any possibility of being killed or tortured. We are enemies by race. Please, let me buy you a drink, as an apology."

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:32 pm
PixieStix says...

I stared at him in dis-belief. "w-what?" I did not see this coming. I smiled and laughed to myself. "Nah, It's fine. And I should apologize too for threatning you." I grinned.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:52 pm
Cramerx says...

I laughed "Why apologize? I'm relatively sure that he was trying to kill you." I turned my head towards Selene "And about you question earlier. I already told you that my brother has dated numerous goddesses including Athena.....Xane is his name."

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 pm
PixieStix says...

I looked at him. "If someone apologizes to me, I usually should say something back. And I think I know Xane." I smiled.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 pm
Cramerx says...

"Really?" I said resting my right arm on the bar.

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker