z

Young Writers Society

Detention: Magic Edition

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:01 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

“We have our options,” Kynina said. “We can stay here, write something out for them, maybe even create a little change—” She gestured towards Railyn. “—or, since nothing is stopping us, go back to sparring since a few of us were made to leave early because we had to go here.”
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:02 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Don't get me wrong, that second option sounds like a much better option than staying here for much longer but..." said Safi," won't that get us in more trouble?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

136 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:04 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Kynina shrugged. “Not to be that daredevil, but, only if we’re caught.”

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

silver (she/they)

4145 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:07 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Safi gulped. This was starting to sound more and more convincing and she did not want to be left behind. "Fine. I may have also memorized a few other things that might help."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:09 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Thane watched Safi's rapidly deteriorating brave face and asked, "Like what?"
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

4145 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:17 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Like the person whose supposed to be watching us, the people who are most likely patrolling outside here and on the sparring area," she supplied quickly.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

136 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:21 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

"Are there very many of them?" Kynina asked. "It won't matter if they aren't doing their job."

silver (she/they)

4145 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:26 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Not at this time, no," said Safi," and today being a Friday also means it's probably even lesser. I haven't seen enough to know for sure, but people will always be people."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:29 am
View Likes
Omni says...

"Ooh!" Railyn said, jumping out of his trance of drawing --he got distracted easily-- "I know that they loove putting magical barriers on windows, but what's opening one and dropping two stories to get out of this stuffy place?" He swiveled to look at the stony faced not-as-grumpy one. "You said you knocked a person out with some magic, right? Can you do that here?" He peaked around to the professor. He didn't know if the guy was asleep or not, but it would be better safe than sorry.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

136 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:32 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

"...you want to spar really bad, don't you?" Kynina asked.

silver (she/they)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:34 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Railyn cracked a smile. "It's better than sitting around here, doing nothing with my energy." He gestured to grumpy™. "Besides, she wanted to see what we've got. And I'd said, how better to show than to actually show what we've got?" He glanced at her. "I didn't get your name. I'm Railyn. Sorry for getting off on the wrong foot."

sass levels loading

[he/him]

4145 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:36 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Safi blanched against at the implications. "This was going to be for some sort of test of strength? As for jumping out a window, two stories is not that high if you know how to fall."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:42 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Spoiler! :
over 100 posts already yeet

"Isn't everything at the Academy a test of strength? For all we know, they threw us in here because they saw potential and wanted to see what we did when facing opposition to authority." He blinked twice. "Then again, probably not, but from what I've heard, all of our reasons were B.S."

sass levels loading

[he/him]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:43 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Cyra Shula
Gender/Pronouns: Any/all
Appearance: Black locks, dark brown skin, orange eyes (don't ask XD), crisscrossing lines that form a complex, geometric pattern in the style of kente fabric. Wears a lot of green and orange.
Personality: Very grumpy, arrogant, and ready to fight. Can come off as mean-spirited, but it's not exactly his intention (though she certainly doesn't complain.)

I have been here the whole time XD

"Oh, two stories? That's nothing." Cyra pocketed a piece of paper they had been focusing on and snorted. "I could do that blindfolded and dizzy."
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4145 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:45 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"That's a wonderful point, uhh..sorry I didn't catch you name," said Safi, smiling apologetically at the boy before realizing she didn't know anyone's name. Well she needed to listen better. "But yes, they do seem the type to do this, my father did mention this sort of thing happening sometimes. And umm...I wouldn't recommend jumping out a window blindfolded, but dizzy is probably okay."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud