z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden forced oncoming tears away and smiled up at Thomas, playing with the ring that was a little too big on her finger. She'd have to get a chain for it so it didn't come off. "I love you too, Thom," she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled wider, kissing him lightly. After all that'd been going on for the past four years between her and Thomas she'd never have thought that they'd even go out, but all this proved her wrong. "I always loved you," she smiled lightly, kissing him again.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:44 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

He smiled at her. "I think i've always loved you too." He looked over at the food. "Want to eat now? It's kinda costing me money." He said with a smirk. He was really glad to have her as his. Then he remebered the bet and mentally groaned. he'd have to call it off as soon as possible. during the hunting trip. he'd tell them he wouldn't do that. he couldn't. He loved her too much.

"I get jealous easily." He said teasingly.

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:55 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden laughed lightly and took a seat, raising an eyebrow. "Me too, but I guess I'll have to live with it considering all the girls that're all over you, you'll have to live with it too, since I have a lot of guy friends that really don't like you." She laughed and smiled widely across the table at him. It was awfully romantic in her opinion. The violin, rose petals, candlelight, everything about it made it romantic. "So..." she began, smiling lightly, "you're hunting trip's next Thursday right? Right after school?"

"Yeah," his smirk seemed a hundred times cuter now, though Arden had no idea why, "It'll be for a week, then I'll be back Christmas Eve night though." Arden smiled and nodded.

"Where are you going?" She couldn't help but feel curious.

"Some mountains up in Canada," at that she instant paled.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:04 am

Thomas looked at her worriedly. "Is something wrong?" He asked. Thinking that she was worried about him getting hurt, he rushed to reassure her. "Izve handled a gun since I was little. I know how to shoot well and no one will get near me. izll be fine." He smiled, but she didn't respond. "Den! what's wrong?" He asked again, getting more worried by the second.

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden came out her 'shocked trance' and looked at Thomas, worry still evident in her eyes. She knew that Thomas knew how to handle a gun, and knew that he'd shot countless animals before without a problem, but that's what worried her. "Um... nothing. I-it's fine. I was just thinking about how cold it's going to be! They said it's supposed to be negative up north! Are you sure you'll be safe, I mean with all the avalanches, and snow, and stuff?" If she was lucky she might talk him into not going. "I mean, a wolf would freeze to death up there and they have thick fur!" Okay, so that wasn't true. The cold didn't bother Arden at all. It actually felt good against her fur.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm

He laughed. "It's not that cold, Den. You obviously haven't ever been up there. It will be fine. and besides, we'll have tons of equipment. i'll pack tons of clothes if it makes you feel better." he smiled over at her.

**She can learn about the bet during the hunting trip. XD**

23 Reviews

Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:05 am
Chupatoasta says...

**XD okay! I love to torture my characters! >:D**

Arden laughed lightly and smiled a smile that didn't reach her eyes, that still showed worry. "Okay, but make sure the clothes are really thick and able to be seen in the dark!"

At that Thomas laughed loudly, brow furrowed in confusion. "Why?"

"So... um... one of your idiot friends doesn't shoot you!"
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:43 pm

He laughed. "Okay. I'll be sure to do that." He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked so beautiful. She was the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen. He wanted to kiss her again and hold her tightly. He loved the way she looked. He just wanted to toucha nd hold her tightly. He sighed and smiled.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:18 am
Chupatoasta says...

It was about seven by the time they'd finished dinner, and Arden's phone had been going haywire the entire time with text messages from all her friends. She smiled up at Thomas as they walked to his car, her arm wrapped around his back and his draped over her shoulders. "Have fun?" He questioned, smiling down at her as she nodded, a large smiled stuck on her face.

"Oodles," Arden laughed lightly, leaning her head to where it was resting against his arm.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:05 am

Thomas smiled at her. She looked so beautiful. He sighed. "Do I have to take you home?" he asked a little upset.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:17 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden thought for a moment of what her dad was doing. Probably meeting with his bosses around now, and wouldn't be home until either late tonight, or tomorrow. She smiled at Thomas, slipping her hand into his as they continued to walk. "Nope!" She blushed slightly, biting her lip. "Unless... you want to take me home. Then I'm fine with that. Hey! You could still make the party!" She smiled up at him widely, feeling a bit guilty for making him miss it.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Thomas frowned. "Do you want to go to the party?" He asked her.

"Uh...no...but you can.' she smiled.

He sighed. "Arden, I want to be with you. I don't want to be at some stupid party, okay? I want to be right here, with you. I'd just be unhappy if I went and my friends would be mad that I wasn't flirting and having fun."

She looked up at him. "You wouldn't have fun?"

He smiled. "No, Den, I wouldn't, because you wouldn't be there." He then whisked her up into his arms and carried her to his room. He gently laid her on the bed and jst looked at her lovingly, warmly.

"I love you, Arden." He said softly, not wanting to ruin this moment, ever.

23 Reviews

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:51 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden followed every detail of his face, especially his eyes, almost as if it was the last time she'd ever see him. There were emotions on his face that she would never thought she would have seen directed towards her. She rested her hand on his cheek, closing the space between them. Arden pulled away slowly and smiled, resting her forehead on his. "I love you too."

*short :cry: *
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 am

He let her kiss him, then pulled away. "We don't have to do anything. We can just talk." He laid down beside her and held her tightly in his arms. "I don't want ot ruin what we have in any way. I love you so much and i don't ever want to harm or hurt are relationship." He stroked her face gently. "I love you too much to do anything that you wouldn't want or to hurt my chances of being with you."

23 Reviews

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden laughed lightly and rolled over so she was facing him, her fingers twisting his hair gently. The blush on her face was prominent against her light skin and her dark chocolate colored eyes ran over every detail of Thomas' perfect face over and over again. They were normally a very light brown, but considering how hungry she was they had faded into a darker color. "I love you Thom," she kissed him lightly before pulling away and burrying her face into his chest.
George Bernard Shaw

'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11