z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:13 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

"I'm sorry," he glared at Harriet, "But that seemed a bit threatening on my side, darlin'." Now this one, this one was a tough one, he thought, unzipping the pocket with the 10-inch blade in it. "I'll have you know I've done time when I was 10 and let me tell you- it wasn't for somethin' purdy." He flicked it out as Harriet flipped a small pencil around. A pencil? He snickered. What the heck was she meant to do with that?
Spoiler! :
also nice touch on the mechanical pencil :D PJ fan here too lol

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:52 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
@Euphoria8 I just had a horrible realization. Dally has a friend named Ponyboy and you're doing Pinkie Pie from MLP. Oh god what have I done?

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:57 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
XDDDD I realized that a little while back. You have done something legendary XD this will be fun
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:59 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
Oh boy oh boy oh boy I can't wait XD 🤣

70 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:03 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
same XD I'm just kinda refraining from posting seeing as the others are not too active and I don' wanna go too far in the story without them. Timezones *cries*
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:06 am
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
*sob* YEEP! I'm camping out under my blanket in bed right now hoping the parents won't notice XD so I'm probably gonna head out too. It's 10:05 pm where I'm at ;_; I guess we'll just continue tomorrow! (Also, loving the RP so far, I can't believe I haven't done this before). UwU Good night/Good morning/Good afternoon, wherever you're at :)

70 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:08 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
It's already tomorrow where I'm at XD that is, it's already the 9th of Nov for me so yeah! XDDDDD camping out under you blanket sounds fun and you should probably get to sleep! Yep, RP's going really good! Good night to you!

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:13 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
OH BOY TIME ZONES! DANG! Also, yeah I'm kinda suffocating not gonna lie. It's a thicc blanket xD ^0^ okay, goodbye :D hehe

70 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:15 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Spoiler! :
yep XD aww that's horrid XD goodbyeeeee

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Harriet almost laughed. It was such a cliche line she might as well have been in a movie. "I have no idea why you're bragging about going to prison but, mister... you don't even begin to scare me. Now put that blade away before you hurt someone, like yourself."

Spoiler! :
Ooof timezones be sad...xD
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:35 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
They really are. >>

There's nothing like going to bed and waking up to a ton of posts. :P

Kuzon sneezed again. He was feeling absolutely miserable. This was even more chaotic than the time that Aang and him had tried riding a dragon - and also was noticeably more allergy-filled and wet. Firebenders didn't technically have anything against water, but it felt wrong being soaked to the skin. He just wanted to bend.

But the man with hair lighter than hair Kuzon had ever seen had a knife and was seriously reminding Kuzon of Jet, so he'd keep his bending a secret for now.

Kuzon eyed the tea set that had gone mostly unnoticed. When he checked inside, he saw that it already had the water in it. It wasn't hot, yet, but if they really could wish for things and make them appear...

He glanced up at the sky.

"Can I please have some spark rocks and tea leaves?" he asked. It was best to be polite to strange, Spirit World powers when he could be. A moment later, said spark rocks and tea leaves came falling down from the sky. Kuzon grabbed them and the set and found a mostly dry tree to sit underneath.

He sniffled. If he was lucky, the tea would actually help.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

70 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:54 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

"Oooooh you're having teaaaa?" Pinkie hopped over to the human male with the sneezes. "D'you have a cold?? Well if you do..."

Pinkie stepped back and after a blink of time, stood behind her party cannon. It was her secret power to spawn random objects at random times. Like her party cannon. "Maybe this will make you feel brighter!"

She launched her party cannon, gleaming streamers and glitter shoved into his face and dropping into his tea.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:28 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

"Actually, I'm a Pureblood," said Athena slowly, having no idea what the girl was talking about. "Both my parents are wizards. And my name's not weird," she added defensively. "My professor's first name is Minerva."

I guess she's not a witch, thought Athena.

The man with the allergies sneezed again, and Athena felt sorry for him. He asked for a cup of tea.

Athena was soaking through the skin and she desperately wished she had a jacket. But, if the others could ask for something and receive them, she supposed she could too.

"Excuse me," she asked toward the sky. "May I have a jacket and an umbrella please?" The items were granted to her, and she eagerly zipped up the jacket. She turned to give the umbrella to the man, but PInkie Pie had beaten her there.

"Maybe this will make you feel brighter!" said Pinkie Pie and launched a cannon. Streamers and glitter dropped onto the man's face and into his tea.

"Stop that," said Athena. She didn't know what to make of Pinkie Pie. She was friendly enough, but she seemed very childish and annoying. "I don't think anyone likes having streamers shoved into their faces."

She walked over to the man and raised her wand arm. He stared at it with skepticism. So he was also not a wizard. "Just try not to freak out."

She pointed her wand toward his tea and said, "Evanesco." The streamers disappeared. She repeated the movements toward his face, so he was no longer covered in streamers and glitter. She gave him the umbrella.

"Here you go," she said. "Allergies are absolutely miserable." She performed a warming spell on him, and his clothes dried. "I hope you feel better."

She noticed the blond man taking out a 10-inch blade.

"Stop that," she said to him and the girl, who was flipping a pencil. "We're not here to fight. None of us know where we are, and I for one am hungry and soaked to the bone. "Can we please find some shelter?" For added measure, she raised her wand.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:41 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Oh, my makeup, I can already feel it running!” Ana pouted. “Compact mirror and makeup wipes, please?”
Both appeared in her hand, and she got to work wiping off her face.
“So..whaddya guys say that we get moving? The house isn’t too far from where we are now." She pointed down the muddied path and marched off confidently, motioning for everyone to follow.
izzywidgeon

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kuzon stared.

He had never seen any kind of bending like that before. He hadn't seen anything like any of this before. The Spirit World worked on strange, unfathomable rules, but these rules were even more unfathomable than the ones he had encountered the last time he was here.

"Thank you," he said, giving her a smile. He sniffled again; he hadn't even been able to get his tea going before the storm forced them to move inside. He grabbed his supplies and followed Ana towards the house. It was probably best to set up the teapot inside, anyways.

He looked over at Athena as he walked.

"...How...How did you do that?" he finally asked, curiosity getting the better of him. "I've never seen bending like that before."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson