z

Young Writers Society

Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 am
PixieStix says...

I watched as the figures moved towards us. What dis they want?! I said- "Stay back Aqua." and i ran as fast as I could to them.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 pm
starrgazer says...

Story's moving so slowy :P

Aqua watched as Selene raced away, her heart pounded fearfully in her chest. Wasn't this place suppose to be safe? She came here for the single reason that They wouldn't be able to find her. Now, the others would be hurt too.

This wasn't suppose to happen. This was suppose to be a new start in a new place where the demons of her past literally won't be able to reach her. The demons of her past who just happen to be stepping closer.

Just what the hell did she drag herself into?

"Selene," she yelled hoarsely, "Run away! Please, please...get out of here!" If she could at least save one life, then she'll feel a bit better.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 am
PixieStix says...

I turned back looking at Aqua. "No, I need to find out what it is!" I yelled as I kept running at my top speed.

38 Reviews

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am
starrgazer says...

Fear seized Aqua's heart as she watched Selene slowly turn into nothing but a mere dot. Every hope and dream of a clean and crisp beginning was gone. There was nothing to be done and nothing to be saved.

But Aqua wasn't the type of person who thought rationally. With absolute determination, she charged after Selene, hoping she'd make it on time. There was simply no way in hell that she would go without a fight.

Aqua raced over, skimming the grassy field with her heart racing in fear...and excitment. She could feeling her fingertips surging with powers waiting to burst and her whole body felt like it was humming with energy.

With a single blast, she stretched out here arm mid-leap and a trail of ice soared over Selene and collided with the hooded figures.

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 am
PixieStix says...

"wow." I said staring at Aqua. "Thats impressive."

38 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:48 am
starrgazer says...

I blew out a shaky laugh, still surprised on how nonchalant Selene could act when death itself was frozen just a few feet away. We had about 4 seconds before They will be able to break through the ice caskets.

I smiled weakly at her and said, "Now its your turn."

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 am
PixieStix says...

"Alright. Easy." I said shrugging. I broke the ice and Started kicking ones face off. "I'm The daughter of Athena. I Think I can hadel these people." I Laughed as I froze them again is Dry ice. "This should last about uh Im going to say... about hour and fifteen, Maybe 30. I'll get Ares to come and take care of this."

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 am
Scarr says...

Is it too late for me to join in? Guess I got attracted to the topic name XD

Name: Gale (N/A last name)

Picture:http://img.portwallpaper.com/imgwal/girl-with-sword.jpg (Hair is yellow,has blue eyes and usually wears a black shirt)

Power (if any): Adding extra attributes to her weapons (Wind, fire, etc.)

What classes will you be taking?: Advanced Warrior Class only

Personality: Silent, Composed, Serious

Species: Human

Others: Decided to move into Scarrdragon academy after her previous school failed to meet her expectations.

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 am
PixieStix says...

(Awsome! This is gonna be good...;) )

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 am
Scarr says...

(Could you tell me a bit about what's already happened? I can't catch up well enough, and I have to run for now (sorry about this!))

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm
PixieStix says...

(Can you read over?) :)

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 am
MariaRowlands says...

Name: Elvina Dryad
Picture: http://lh6.ggpht.com/-T1UJOjGGcl4/Tp8MOkVkCLI/AAAAAAAAUQ0/1XRukEkpn3Q/LITTLE%252520WITCH%252520-%252520PURPLE%25255B3%25255D.jpg
Power (if any): Mind control, the abillity to control fire, telepathy
What classes will you be taking? spell and potions, warrior class, mind reading, stratagies, reading, English
Personality: Quiet when calm but if she is gets angry, she rages and sets things on fire but can't remember what happened once she calms down.
Species: Witch
Others: She has a fire fox Daemon named Flame. (Golden Compass)
Last edited by MariaRowlands on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

38 Reviews

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 am
starrgazer says...

(Yay, new members! :) Welcome guys! Read the spoiler to found out what happened so far so you won't have to read the last few pages :P)

Spoiler! :
Ok anyways, so far nothing much happened. Everyone met each other (at least read each others profiles) and everything is going fine. About a few days had past and currently, we are still in the middle of the day. The whole class of us was assigned to practice combat. Selene and I (Aqua) were practicing with each other when suddenly these hooded figures appeared. They are people from my past (bad guys) who want to hurt us, but the details on exactly who they are and what they want is still vague. Selene and I just attacked them and they are frozen up.

Aqua shook her head and muttered something about 'no sense of fear', slowing relaxing again. She gently grasped Selene's shoulder, stopping her. Selene looked back quizzically.

"Its done, they aren't a threat anymore Aqua," Selene said brightly, "Don't worry about it."

"Selene..." Aqua rasped, avoiding eye contact, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before, but...I-I know them."

"And?" Selene inquired? Aqua seemed to be making an awfully big deal out of these wimps.

"They are only foot soldiers, mere slaves you could say. I know them, I've seen them before..." Aqua stopped and looked Selene dead in the eyes.

"They are from the Delacour Family. They came here for me. They want me dead and I know from living with them for years that they won't stop attacking until every last one of them is dead."

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:21 am
MariaRowlands says...

Elvina ran inside.
"WHAT THE HELL?! Am I at the wrong school???" she screamed.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 am
PixieStix says...

(Umm... You need to be in more detail, and did you read the introduction? This school is for people 15-20, so please either change your character, or her age. And please read the rules. And use conplete sentences. Thanks :) )

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy