z

Young Writers Society

Good writers needed!

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:16 pm
misspriss says...

Elainora woke up with a jolt. She was on the ground. Carefully picking herself up off the ground, she noticed the trotting horse she supposed she had been thrown from.

She hummed a strange tune, and the horse ears perked up and immediately trotted back to her. She smiled, she had a way with horses.

Suddenly she realized something, the jewel, she had lost it, or worse, given it willingly to the man. She clenched her fists and cursed, she couldn't go on without it, she had a mission all her own.

Though her memory was foggy of the whole situation that had taken place, she willed herself to remember the details.

He had called for his horse, set her in the saddle bags and...perhaps, just maybe, he had, with everything so chaotic, placed the gem in the saddlebag.

Slowly she reached her hand in the leather saddle bag and searched it. A bit of food, an empty canteen, yes! Here it was! She withdrew the gleaming jewel and sighed. She had not failed. She must deliver it as promised, only then would she get paid.

Her stomach growling, she cautiously portioned out the food and munched on a little. After that, she used her natural elf magic to create a watermelon to grow quickly, and she cut it open with a dagger she had kept hidden by her side, and drank the juice. Delicious.

But now she must go on her way, and she lept on the horse and kicked it to a full gallop. She must deliver the gem.
Last edited by misspriss on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:13 pm
Esmé says...

Name: Isadell de Shalae (Often called Lady of the Red Citadel)

Hair: Tar black, with a lock of red

Eyes: Also tar black

Body Type: Slim, tall. Beautiful, but there is an iciness around her.

Complexion: Milky white

Race: Human, but is a sorceress (156 years old)

Other: Isadell is a very cranky person, arrogant, to tell the truth. She is a loner, relies on her own magic. A cynic.

(I can add a character?)

571 Reviews

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:21 pm
Esmé says...

Isadell de Shalae straightened, examining herself in the mirror.

Her reflection showed a tall, slender woman in her mid-twenties. Underneath a storm of tar black curls shone with a light of their own equally dark eyes. Blood red lips curled into a smile as she examined her new velvet gown: it fitted perfectly.

Suddenly, she felt a pang of… -What was it? Surprise? Pain? Displeasure?

She stiffened; these unusual sensation that have been lately haunting her are becoming stronger and stronger. -What was happening?

Whatever it was, she, Isadell, would find out. The disturbance in question will feel her displeasure.

-Ellin!- She called out, her voice sharp. -Prepare my carriage! Now!-

Random avatar

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:23 pm
misspriss says...

(Welcome! And I would prefer if you used "" instead of --. Oh yes, and it's very important that you read ALL of the story. This is only the third page, just thought I'd let you know. :wink:)
Last edited by misspriss on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

571 Reviews

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:25 pm
Esmé says...

(I have a qustion to rosethorn: can Isadell and avril no each other and be on 'good' terms? I mean not friends, but neutral?)

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:56 pm
rosethorn says...

((To eleinasari: Yes, of course. What sort of terms did you have in mind?))

((Oh yes, and I'm immobile until blackwing's next post.))

Random avatar

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:58 pm
misspriss says...

((Wweellll...your not actually immobile, this is not exactly a taking turns RPG, you just don't want to have to posts in a row. :wink:))

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:03 pm
rosethorn says...

((Yes but...I'm being held at knife point and my last post will need a reaction.))

Random avatar

Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:05 pm
misspriss says...

((Mmmm...I see.))

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:37 pm
VampX13 says...

Name ~ Airon
Gender ~ Male
Hair ~ Shoulder-length, honey, pulled back with a black ribbon.
Eyes ~ Gray.
Body type ~ Slender.
Complexion ~ Cream.
"I'm an actress, not a beauty." -from the movie, Stage Beauty

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:51 pm
ConformandObey_ItsFun says...

((I'd like to add a character, but I'm not quite ready to bring him in yet. The story isn't at a good point to bring him in, but if you don't mind, I'd like to join!))

Name ~ Britten Ulvstien
Gender ~ Male
Hair ~ Different shades of brown, unkept, and in need of a trim (not long, at all, just not clean cut.) Always has some amount of stubble.
Eyes ~ Gold
Body type ~ Around 6' 4" or 6' 5" and muscular.
Complexion ~ Tan
Race: Lycan

Notes: Britten is quite loud and tends to blurt out things that could possibly get him in trouble. Though, he has never had much trouble with people standing up to him. Although he looks tough, and can be when needed, he's often laid back (unlike most of his people) and fun loving, and unfortunately has a tendency to be brutally honest. When provoked he is absolute hell to deal with.
Manda Michell

"Why give up? Why give in? It's not enough. It never is."

Random avatar

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:36 pm
misspriss says...

(Welcome, always glad for a new character.)

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:14 am
VampX13 says...

(Oops, sorry. Got my RP's mixed up there. Do you mind if I revise my character? He belongs to another RP on a different site.

Nevermind.)
Last edited by VampX13 on Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm an actress, not a beauty." -from the movie, Stage Beauty

571 Reviews

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:12 pm
Esmé says...

(I did read the whole story :) Anyways, do I have to wait until someone else posts before I can post again?)

Random avatar

Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:37 pm
misspriss says...

((Uh--I don't think so, nope!)

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat